RBI - Group B Recruitment

Hello I have a small query. Someone please clarify if people with 55% in MA in distance learning mode are allowed to sit for RBI group B exams? I have 59.7% in my graduation hence asking the question. Someone please clarify. Mods if you …

Hello
I have a small query. Someone please clarify if people with 55% in MA in distance learning mode are allowed to sit for RBI group B exams?
I have 59.7% in my graduation hence asking the question.
Someone please clarify.
Mods if you think can merge this thread with any existing thread if need be,coz i didnot find any other thread with this topic

no clue puys???????????? 😞

tough chance..u must call up rbi services board and ask!
Reserve Bank of India
u will find an email link upon scrolling down here.

i did email them a couple of weeks back...no reply till date 😞

Hi all, let us restart this THREAD for RBI 2013 PREPARATION. I have applied but do not have any background of ECONOMICS,finance and management, asked in the phase 2. plz if u guys can help me and post your valuable suggestions here

Dear Puys, I need some help and guidance.. I am lost..

I don't have 60% in graduation and I am now 26 yrs old.. I am currently working in RBI as Assistant in Bhopal and I have got another job of a PO in UCO Bank.. I gave SSC CGL '13 but inspite of getting 430 in totality, the exam got cancelled.. I don't know what to do and which exam to give?? Gave UPSC last yr and cleared pre but failed in Mains.. I really want to appear for Grade B DR but due to low percentage I can't appear in it.. I am lost big big time.. Please help, feeling really low.. 😞