RBI Grade - B Officer

Can anyone please specify as to what would be the work of an RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer. I am a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science Engineering. Would it be wise to go for this exam being a Computer Science Engineer.

Can anyone please specify as to what would be the work of an RBI Grade 'B' Officer. I am a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science Engineering. Would it be wise to go for this exam being a Computer Science Engineer.

RBI in it's form has requested for details of work experience. Can i specify my IT experience?

I'm asking this question because i do not have any banking experience.

Thanks in advance.

HI FRIENDS...:)

BY MISTAKE I HAVE WRITTEN WRONG PERCENTAGE,,(78% IN PLACE OF 83%) IN A ONLINE APPLICATION FORM...IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN PHASE OF SELECTION?

Hi all

I am a 2012 passout with CSE branch and got placed in one MNC currently working and now I want to shift to banking sector but I dont have any banking knowledge so could you please help me in preparing and about my academics ssc=93% and Inter=96% and Btech=79%

Hi puys..What is the model paper of RBI grade B recruitment phase 1? The weightage of each section. I heard that majority weightage is given to GA section. What should I prepare for GA section? GA including current affairs, banking knowledge , government schemes or the NCERT Material?? Some one please help me. Thank you.

Hi

If anybody has exam on 25th in St. Peter's Engineering College in Hyderabad, and wants to come along, message me.

RBI Gr B PAPER 17/18 AUG 2013

1.treasury bill is issued by whom?—govt. of india 2.bank of india,allahabad,united bank of india—-all nationalised banks 3.export credit function–ECGC 4.bank for infrastructure-NHB 5.urban development leader name-JNNURM–J L NEHRU 6.MINIMUM PAID CAPITAL FOR BANKING LICENCE-500 CRORE 7.FUNCTION OF BANKING OMBUDSMAN 8.RBI CONTROL CRR SLR FOR NET TIME & DEMAND LIABILITIES 9.EXPAND OECD-GROUP OF 34 COUNTRIES– 10.BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK-IST WOMEN BANK OF INDIA 11.FRBMA-2003 ACT 12.WORLD BANK HEAD-JIM YONG KIM 13.BROWN ATM MANAGED BY WHOM? 14 ASSURANCE TERM? 15.SAVING DEPOSIT IS –DEMAND LIABILITY 16.LIMIT OF CASH TRANSACTION PER ANNUM 17.GST WILL NOT REMOVE TAX FOR —EXPORT 18.NATIONAL INCOME DEFINITION 19.PAKISTAN PRESIDENT NAME–MAMNOON HUSSAIN 20.TAX LIMIT ON EXPORT 21.RBI ISSUED LAST BANKING LICENSE IN YEAR? 22.INFLATION IS BASED ON WPI OR CPI? 23.MNREGA DAYS-100 24.RBI 30 JULY QUARTER REPORT GDP 5.7 TO 5.5 % 25.POVERTY ALLEVIATION-UP,KERALA,ANDHRA P,ODISHA 26.DOW JONES-AMERICA? 27.RuPAY-CREDIT CARD 28.PUDUCHERY ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE 29.NO TOBACCO DAY-31 MAY 30.PRIMARY MARKET DEFINITION-ipo SELL 31.IMPORT DUTY ON SUGAR IS INCREASED REASON?-TO CLEAR 9000 CRORE ARREAR 32.PPF MINIMUM YEARS-15 YEARS 33.FDI IN BANKING SECTOR-49% ALLOWED 34.FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND MONEY DEVALUATION 35.BUDGET DEFICIT DEFINITION 36.RECESSION DEFINITION 37.DEBT TRAP MEANING 38.RBI FUNCTION-OPEN MARKET OPERATIONS 1)Duration of union budget in india? 2)Book written by V.S Naipaul(i don't remember d option) 3)Next summer olympics to be held at? 4) which org called back their ex-chief to turnaround the company? 5)Cyrus mistry is associated with? 6)External affairs minister of india) 7)No 0f states in European Union as on 30th june? 8)Ang Lee won oscar for which film?

· Question on Basel III Norms

· Question on Cash Reserve Ratio

· Name of the president of Pakisthan

· Who decides Repo Rate in India?

· Who decides the distribution of income between the states and centre?

· What is Budget?

· What is the impact of the falling Indian Rupee on Inflation?

· A question on recent MOU signed by India

· Name of the first woman Bank of India?

· Expected GDP Growth for 2013-2014?

· What is recession?

· National Rural Urban Renewal Mission is in the name of which leader?

· What is the FDI limit in Public sector Banks?

·

What is the maximum limit of transactions in a year for a saving Bank account?

👏👏👏👏

is this for all rbi grade b or just for those in Mumbai?

Pls suggst me books for second phase exam