RBI GRADE -B OFFICER -2013 INTERVIEW

HII puys…plz share and discuss interview experience who appeared for the same last time and who got through dis time…views,related topics,latest update etc…

HII puys...plz share and discuss interview experience who appeared for the same last time and who got through dis time...views,related topics,latest update etc...

Those who have got interview call, plz join the below mentioned FB group (only those who hv got t call plz)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/495496243903318/

interview 2nd april at delhi...

RBI Interview on april 16th 😃

Got Interview Call-letter.Interview on 13Mar'14 at Mumbai.😃

Hay any one from hyderabad....did't get my mail.... and every one is telling hyderabad is not in the list of interview centers is it so???? plz let me know.. if any one from hyderabad got the mail plz could tell me the date .... iam lil tensed...thank u guys

Hay any one from hyderabad....did't get my mail.... and every one is telling hyderabad is not in the list of interview centers is it so???? plz let me know.. if any one from hyderabad got the mail plz could tell me the date .... iam lil tensed...thank u guys

Can someone please guide me through a very peculiar case of mine. I have been shortlisted for the interviews but my present employer, a public sector bank is not issuing me a NOC as it was clearly stated in my appointment letter that NOC will not be issued during probation period. But I have not claimed my work ex of the bank while filling up the form.
What should I do? Someone please guide.
I posses all the HR manuals from my employer that NOc wont be issued during probation as well as my HR's communication to me that they wont issue the NOC.
Should i start preparing for the interview? or nothing can be done?

Hi, please see this link for rbi grade b exam:

rijubafna.com/category/rbi-grade-b-entrance/

Has a good analysis by a selected rbi candidate.

guys pls share your experience who appered for interview today or yesterday..

kya rbi grade b ka scores aye h???

kya rbi grade b ka scores aye h???

Interview Experience:13Mar'14,RBI Services Board,Mumbai

5 members in board.Interview lasted for almost 20mins.There were 15 candidates to be interviewed & my serial no. was 14.So, my Interview turn arrived at 2pm.

Questions:

1.Asked about significance of my name(Russian prince's name & means victorious).

2.Questions related to my Graduation(B.Tech-I.T) like what is Data Base,Data Structures,HTML,Java programming language,Object Oriented Programming.

3.Questions on my work-exp in IBM-Middleware technology & its importance

4. Why is high growth necessary for India?

5. About Bhartiya Mahila Bank-what's its purpose & was it really needed?

7. Asked me if I m preparing fr UPSC. When I said yes,they started asking questions on how can RBI contribute for poverty alleviation in India,Nachiket Mor recommendations,shadow banking?

8. Asked about my Reading interests-I mentioned 2 books that I recently read fr RBI-preparation viz-India's Economy in a new Millennium & Emerging India both by Bimal Jalan.Then, they asked me what views/suggestions are given in those books.

I tried answering most questions but didn't knew answers to 2 I.T based ques- why is Object Oriented programming developed?Why Middleware technology is developed & what is its Inter-Operability?So had to say that I m not aware.😟 Now rest decision lies with the Panel.

All I can say is prepare Ur profile/bio-data well & be honest,confident.All the Best for all of you who have Interview in the coming days.😃

Hi any idea when and where is the last round of Interview? And the Possible Date of Declaration of Results??

I called servies board today , they are saying 15 days more

Good morning to all puys. I think this is the week in which the results will come. I wish all the candidates, all the best, and may we get maximum selections from PG.

Results out.

I'm an Engineer.. how can i prepare for GA portion of RBI grade B exam?

Hello guys , any idea about the physical standards required in RBI medical tests. There is nothing mentioned in the notification ??