RBI grade B exam

hi,can anyone plz suggest me the books to be read for grade B exam,keeping mains of it also in view…? thanks

hi,can anyone plz suggest me the books to be read for grade B exam,keeping mains of it also in view........?

thanks

Hi guys,

i was trying to fill the RBI Grade B form online. Finding the difficulty on the Job experience part. I first entered the details of my current job, say ex i joined the current co on 1 st aug 2012 and working till the date. how should i fill this data and system is saying u r first job should be written as on. But i am not finding any such option. Can anyone guide me on that.....

Is there any sectional timing for the exam or the whole paper is of 3 hours and we can navigate through questions of different sections.

Hi puys..What is the model paper of RBI grade B recruitment phase 1? The weightage of each section. I heard that majority weightage is given to GA section. What should I prepare for GA section? GA including current affairs, banking knowledge , government schemes or the NCERT Material?? Some one please help me. Thank you.

@suryachandra009

Hi puys..What is the model paper of RBI grade B recruitment phase 1? The weightage of each section. I heard that majority weightage is given to GA section. What should I prepare for GA section? GA including current affairs, banking knowledge , government schemes or the NCERT Material?? Some one please help me. Thank you.

Hi

If anybody has exam on 25th in St. Peter's Engineering College in Hyderabad, and wants to come along, message me.

can some one help me how to move ahead with such inequality questions?

1) If x

2)if x

3)if xz

4)if x=y=z or no relation can be established

Q1) 7x+6y+4z = 122

4x+ 5y+3z =88

9x+2y+z =0

Q2) 7x+6y =110

4x+3y=59

x+z = 15

q3) 8x+7y = 135

5x+6y =99

9y+ 8z =12

1) If x

2)if x

3)if xz

4)if x=y=z or no relation can be established

Please let me know how to solve such qns

1) only conclusion I follows

2)only conclusion II Follows

3)Either conclusion I or II Follows

4) Neither conclusion I or II Follows

5) Both conclusions follows

St 1 ) A>=BF

CONCL : 1) F>B

2) A>D

ST 2 ) X>Y>=Z, Q=Y,P>J

CONCL :1) Z

2)P>Q

Dear friends,Please help me.Mai RBI grade b ki preparation karna cahata hun.Aabhi IT industry mai hun.Mero DOB 1985 ki hai.graduation se sapna tha RBI ka but ghar ki zimmedari ke wajeh se nhi kar paya.AAb JOb ke sath prep karna cahata hun.

Aap log to bahut knowledgeable aur experienced ho.PLease mujhe raah bataye ki kaise karun ,kya kya karu .preparation kaise karna hai.

Bas hint de dijie baki mai kar lunga.

Thanks in advance

You can go through this link:

rijubafna.com/category/rbi-grade-b-entrance/

Very useful for prep.

whether colour blindness will be considered as PWD for rbi grade b?

guys plz reply if u hav any idea..

Please give detail solution of this question with all steps .(Urgently required) Thanks In advance !

Passage :

Read the following informations carefully and answer the questions given below.

In a ship, there are total 1680 passengers. Out of these, the ratio of males and females is 7:5 respectively. All passengers go to Britain, France and London. One-fifth males go to only France. Twenty percent females go to only London. Ten percent males go to only Britain. 24 percent females go to Britain and France both. The number of females going to only Britain is two hundred percent of the number of males going to the same country. One-fourteenth males go to all the three countries. The respective ratio of the number of males and females going to France and London both is 2:1. Ten percent females go to only France where as eight percent females go to France and London both. Remaining females go to all the three countries. The number of males going to Britain and France is fifty percent of the number of females going to the same countries. Remaining males go to only London.

Question :

What is the respective ratio of the number of males and females going to all the three countries?

The number of females going to only France is what percent of the number of males going to the only same country? (up to two decimal places)

What is the number of males going to France?

What is the number of females going to all the three countries?