RBI Grade B Exam - Interview Phase

This group is for those who wishes to prepare for Interview Phase of RBI Grade B Exam. 

The discussions in this group will be limited to RBI Grade B Interview Phase only.

RBI Grade B Exam - Interview Phase

This group is for those who wishes to prepare for Interview Phase of RBI Grade B Exam. 

The discussions in this group will be limited to RBI Grade B Interview Phase only.

I heard that the interviews are not more than 15-20 mins long... True?

Hello guys i am a very late comer to this platform of rbi gr b interview prep . Please keep me updated to the very notifications of interview ...when ll interview start ...still to the moment no mail from rbi.i m getting very tensed

The questions in the interview will mostly revolve around the information provided by us in the bio-data form but do puys here have any idea that how much the board will focus on the phase-2 syllabus?

What are the duration of various types of Repo auctions.?And what are the various types of Repo auctions? For example, variable rate auction is one.

Interview- March 8, New Delhi

If I don't get experience certificate will it become problem during interview?

Has any centre been assigned date between 22 Jan and 2 Feb?

What is bond buying program of US ? How does it work ? How did it help in reviving US economy ? If the interest rates were near zero how does it help injecting money in other economies ? 

My Profile:

10th -- 83%

12th -- 89.6%

BTech -- 67.91%

Experience -- 2 years in iGate Global solutions as software engineer(quit last year)

Reason of leaving : To Prepare for civil service examination

Hobbies : Writing telugu poetry

My profile

10th 96%

12th 93%

B.tech 7.1 CGPA IITK

No experience...just passed out

Age...21 yrs

Hobbies and interests...not included in biodata but includes writing fiction, reading, Indian mythology, International Diplomacy, video games 

M profile:

10th: 89 pc

12th:81 pc

Degree: B Sc Nautical Science  73  pc

Work x: 14 months as navigating officer in merchant navy( in a PSU)

Reason for leaving job: looking for diverse job profile

Didnt mention hobbies in biodata ,as no separate column for it.

My Profile :-

10th 79 %

12th 76%

B.E CSE from an average college with 72 %

Finished college in 2012 couldn't land in IT due to less opportunities at that time and there was no placements in my college as well. started preparing for bank exams in 2013 and decided RBI as final goal with Bank PO as medium term goal, cleared PO in 2013 and joined bank in june 2014, nearly one and half years exp. 

Hobbies : playing cricket and badminton 

Note : Third attempt in RBI. couldn't clear PHASE I itself in first two, as RBI Gr B was my first attempt in competitive exam and next year was bit busy due to bank training.

I was watching an interview on some channel. Have a few doubts. Someone please clarify.

1. What does IRAC norms mean ? What is/are its significance ?

2. What does "provisioning to banks" mean ?

Hi guys .. Anyone here from Hyderabad and have received the mail ? I am still awaiting mine ..

A slew of policy measures have been announced by the govt. to relax FDI norms and limits and thus boost investments. Even after few months,  why did the investments not pick up ? Any fundamental issues with our economy ?

Guys I have made a whatsap group for intv prep. Interested people can ping me @7200210219

MUDRA is a refinance institution for Microfinance institutions. What does refinancing mean ?

My profile

10th 77.7

12th 73.1 first rank in college

bca 2010 86.08 6th rank in university

Age 24 years

after grad joined union bank as assistant in jan 2011, after working 1.5 yr there , left that job and joined ECGC Ltd as Executive officer since 2012. cleared jaiib. hobbies writing , watching movies and listening to music. However not participated in any serious writing competition yet , do this as my hobby my fvrt time pass and passion , sometimes send it in newspapers in readers corners , also in my org's and TOLIC's magazine. no extra curricular activities.