RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation

Best study material for RBI Grade B 2019 exam (Phase 1 and Phase 2)

Searching 1-2 serious aspirants to take RBI, Sebi and Nabard course together. If anyone seriously interested do contact. Thanks.

Need some serious aspirants to take RBI, SEBI and NABARD course by sharing and study together. If anyone interested inbox me.

Hi Folks, It's time to make this group alive. I am not from the domain related to banking/management. I want to start fresh. Suggestions from you about where to start are highly appreciated. Thanks

Any TG/WA group for 2019 aspirants?

Anyone searching for Rbi Grade B course pls dm me. I have bought edtap course. Looking for 2 person to share the course as well as the course fee.

Hi, 

We provide RBI grade B 2019 Material at very affordable cost. The material is of Bank Exams Today. PFB the list of Videos Available: 

Quantitative   Apptitude 100+ Videos

Reasoning Ability 100+ Videos   

Principles of Management 40+ Videos   

ESI (Static + Govt Schemes + Kurukshetra   and Yojana) 60+ Videos   

Financial Management  100+ Videos   

English Language 150+ Videos   

Current Affairs Monthly Videos    

For buying please whattsapp on 6364417954.

VERY IMPORTANT FINANCE TOPIC FOR RBI GR B 2019 EXAM

Corporate Governance as Risk Mitigation:

Corporate governance is of vital importance to a company and is almost as important as its primary business plan. When executed successfully, it can prevent corporate scandals, fraud and the civil and criminal liability of the company. It also improves a company’s status in the public opinion as a self-policing company that is responsible and worthy of shareholder and debt holder capital. It commands the shared philosophy, practices and culture of an organization and its employees. Firm without a system of corporate governance is often regarded as a body without a soul or conscience. Corporate governance enables a company honest and free from trouble. If this shared attitude breaks down, then corners will be cut, products will be defective and management will grow complacent and corrupt. The end result is a fall that will occur when gravity in the form of audited financial reports, criminal investigations and federal probes finally catches up, destroying the company instantaneously. Deceitful and unethical dealings can cause shareholders to escape out of fear, distrust and disgust.
Plethora of research has revealed that good corporate governance can result in improved share price performance. It is well established in management reports that there is a great potential for good performance by companies, which have got good corporate governance mechanism and the greatest benefit is in developing companies. Studies have showed that investors are enthusiastic to invest in a better-governed company. Corporate Governance can be strong mechanism for development especially in country like India.

The following issues are important for good Corporate Governance.
1.The rights and obligation of shareholders.
2.Impartial treatment of all stakeholders.
3.The role of all stakeholders clearly defined and the linkage for corporate governance established.
4.Transparency, disclosure of information and audit.
5.The role of board of directors clearly defined.
6.The role of non-executive members of the board clearly defined.
7.Executive management and compensation and performance clearly defined.

Visit www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main For Guidance & Preparation For RBI Gr B 2019 Exam With Study Materials And Mcqs

#RBI GRADE B 2019

If anyone knows of any group on telegram related to RBI grade b exam pls share the link

Which of the following banks has become the first public sector bank in India to meet RBI’s EMV mandate?

• BANK OF BARODA
  • PNB
  • SBI
  • CANARA BANK

0 voters

This is the best program on current affairs. Period. Everyday a 45 minute video  covering three topics on current affairs( 2 Indian+1 Global) is  provided.You can sit at your home in your own comfort and learn, what  else to ask for ?

The content in the video is based on a 5W1H framework( What,Why,When,Where,Who and How),you also get digital notes used in the video.

All of their content is pretty solid, and it is just Rs.10 per session.

Whatsapp on 9326039902 for more details. It is worth the money

https://youtu.be/VPx3S9-OOUQ

Which of the following is not true regarding the Common Minimum Programme (CMP)associated with PSUs?

• No disinvestment in profit making PSU
  • PSUs to get commercial autonomy
  • Establishment of Department of Disinvestment
  • Revival of sick PSUs

0 voters

I believe you guys are seriously preparing for RBI Grade 'B' 2019. I have a good news to boost your preparation.

My friend Vinothini is one among the 166 candidates who have successfully cleared the RBI Grade 'B' 2018. She did it on her very first attempt. You can read about her preparation strategies for prelims, and mains, and interview experience in the blog post - https://karaikudikaran.com/career/how-to-get-into-rbi-as-a-grade-b-manager/

Hope, you guys find it useful. Cheers!!

#RBI GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjhpkY8VNkI&t=422s

RBI GK

Hi...

Planning to buy ANUJJINDAL RBI GRADE B PHASE 1 & 2 COMPLETE course....

Anyone willing to share ?!?! Let me know asap....

I need the course material. Let me know if any one ready to share