RBI GRADE B 2018 (esp phase 2)

JOIN – SERIOUS ASPIRANTS – DEDICATED PREPARATION.

(TURN YOUR DREAM INTO REALITY)

Please do share the strategy for RBI grade B 2018 exam ? And Which material do we need to follow for the mains section?

Guys Please suggest any best online couching program for rbi grade b preperation.

Cut off marks for RBI grade b mains 2017declared or not..??if yes.. what's dat..??

can anybody guide for esi and fm for a beginner ??

Any review about KMN material?

Kindly text the phone number of susheel ragade..

Hi guys , need suggestions regarding study material...I am thinking of preparing for grade B 😊 . Starting from scratch. Plz tell me the study material I should refer to for ESI and FM papers.....

Anyone suggest... which is best book for rbi grade b phase 1... previous years papers

Hi guys , I am thinking of restarting preparation for grade B . Working in a PSB in a remote rural place for the last 2 years.. i have not been in touch with competitions since then. So, Your valuable suggestions regarding books and magzines to refer, strategies for studying and time table to be followed will be highly appreciated.. Thank You.

Hi. Any body intersted in forming group buying ed video course in discount or in sharing materials  .please watsapp to 9030508870   

Can anybody please suggest me the best coaching to prepare for Grade B in delhi.

Also is online coaching more benificial than offline ?

Hi...I have planned not to take the RBI Grade B exam this year, and will sell my oliveboard mock test subscription for Phase 1 & 2 (no mock taken) for a deep discount. Please PM me for additional information, if interested to buy.

anyone using IXAMBEE  course? want to share it for rbi grade b?

Hello can anyone suggest me some good resources for RBI phase 1 For Reasoning ,English and quant

I am visually impaired candidate from Hyderabad . friends I need a scribe for RBI grade B exam centre Hyderabad Wednesday 16 August.. mobile number 8125802629.

is calculator allowed in phase 2 finance

hi

Hello anyone,I want the study material for phase 2 rbi along with last year question papers.only 19 days left unable to get the good material.

hey i am looking for ixambee phase 2 material. anyone willing to sell pls contact me ASAP - 8826650173 call and text only.