RBI Grade 'B' 2017

Candidates preparing for the RBI exam and want to start early, join in!

FB Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/rbi2017/

It's been widely rumoured that the next year's recruitment will be around May/June, so I thought the ones who didn't make it this year (like me), and the new aspirants should start early this time.

I also made a FB group you can join here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rbi2017/

Reference list by 2015 candidate who is currently working in RBI

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171744846622718&set=pcb.810639492412395&type=3&theater

Can anyone guide books for Finance and management??? and preparation strategy for the whole exam...

Hey puys, I'm new here and 2017 would be my 1st attempt...I've heard quants questions are on the same page as CAT!! Would somebody care to comment???

Hi friends List out some books for rbi grade b preparation.

Whats the word limit in essay?

Any one from navi mumbai preparing for RBI  grade b? 

hello everyone.

Am new to bank exams.And im about to attend the RBi Grade B exam this year.

Please mention

1. when will the noification be released?

2. How & wat topics to prepare for Apti and reasoning part?

3. Suggest some materials for general awareness part 

4. English?

is there any negative marking in Phase 1 ?

best book for management portion?

Hii guys !! How to start prepare along with job !!

Any WhatsApp or telegram group?

hi

Do the books - RBI Grade B Phase 1 Online Exam Solved Papers and RBI Grade B Phase 2 Online Exam Practice Workbook of Kiran Prakasan include the previous year question papers of ten years till date ?

Do questions from Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Partnership, Decimals and Fractions, Discount, Problem on Ages, Trains, Races & Games, Pipes & Cisterns, Work & Wages Clocks and Calendars, Chain Rule, Simplification, HCF and LCM, Approximation, Computation of whole number, Number Systems, Progressions, Average, Alligations, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Interest, Ratio, Proportion, Variation, Time and Work, Time, Speed & Distance, Geometry and Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Functions, Inequalities, Quadratic Equations, Logarithms, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Set theory come in the Quantitative Aptitude paper of phase 1 of RBI Grade B Exam ?

Do questions from Close Test, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement, Fill in the blanks, Common Errors, Inappropriate usage of words, Rearrangement of words in a sentence, Rearrangement of sentence in a paragraph, Sentence Reconstruction, Spelling Mistakes, Vocabulary based questions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Odd man out, Analogies, Phrasal Verbs, Sentence Completion, Paragraph Jumbles, Sentence Correction, Fact, Inference, Judgement, Critical Reasoning, Syllogisms, Verbal Reasoning based on Binary Logic, Logical Deductions come in the English paper of phase 1 of RBI Grade B Exam ?

Do questions from Line Graphs, Mixed Graphs, Caselets, Radar/Web, Tables, Bar charts, Pie Charts, X-Y Charts come in Data Interpretation section included in the Quantitative Aptitude paper of phase 1 of RBI Grade B Exam?

Do questions from Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Assumptions, Assertion and Reason, Statement - Course of Action, Mathematical Operations, Passage & Conclusion, Statement & Argument, Arrangement, Ranking, Team Formation, Quantitative Reasoning, Syllogism, Sequence & Series, Blood Relations, Direction Test, Coding Decoding, Input Output, Inequalities, Clocks & Calendars, Number Series, Cubes & Dice, Logical Deduction, Set Theory, Venn Diagrams, Network Diagrams, Binary Logic, Embedded Figures, Mirror Images, Symmetry Problems, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Symbol & Notations, Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Figure Series, Analogy, Alpha Numeric Symbol Series, Visual Ability Problems, Non-Verbal Reasoning Problems, Number Ranking, Odd Man Out, Word Formation Series, Critical Reasoning Problems come in the reasoning paper of phase 1 of RBI Grade B Exam?