The Phase 1 of RBI Grade B 2014 is over. Some aren't sure of their Math, some aren't sure about English. Lets prepare together to prep for the phase 2 of the exam.
The Phase 1 of RBI Grade B 2014 is over. Every One is not sured about their performance in Maths. For others English and Reasoning was also not so easy, same as me. However, we never know that how much will be the cut off. Therefore, it is needed that we should start preparing for Phase 2.
This forum is created to share books which can be purchased, strategy etc for RBI Grade B Exam 2014 Phase 2 which is scheduled a month later. There is a good discussion going on RBI Grade B 2014 - (Phase 1). It will be better if we stick to the same forum else this forum may be used.
Which of the following is best books for English Main Exam? (Forget about result think for main as only 30 days time will be available)?
which book wl be good for finance topic
books for all three subjects of mains pls????
Yaar what is normalization and how it is work in IBPS...please let me know i m new on pagalguy...I had a RBI exam today
Frinds like a RBI GRADE B PHASE 1 whats app group ,we have created same for PHASE 2 exam..
If u are intersted to join,mail ur whats app id at [email protected]
Current Affairs - 03 August 2014
- PM Narendra Modi made several announcements during his address to the Constituent Assembly of Nepal
- HIT formula for Nepal - build highways (H), information highways (I) and transways - transmission lines (T).
- India will give Nepal 10,000 crore Nepali rupee concessional line of credit, for its development.
- India keen to double power supply to Nepal.
- India would help Nepal emerge as a major exporter of herbal medicines.
- India would also help develop the tourism potential of Nepal, both as a spiritual, and adventure tourism destination
- PM urged that the bridge on the Mahakali river and the Pancheshwar multi-purpose project should be taken up at the earliest
- PM also offered assistance to Nepal in the fields of organic farming, and soil health.
- Union Government has put Bihar on high alert gue to high flooding in the Kosi command area. There is also high possibility of fresh release of water from Bhote Kosi river in Nepal, a tributry of Kosi river.
- Union Health Minister, Dr. Harshvardhan Singh said that very AIIMS centre will have an indigenous medicine department of which Ayurveda will be a major component. AIIMS Rishikesh will take the lead as steps are underway to have a 100-bed AYUSH Hospital and land for medicinal herb cultivation facility for standardized production of medicines.
- Mumbai's historic Sassoon Dock is to be revamped as a modern fishing dock in the country under the aegis of the Mumbai Port Trust.
- Mumbai Port Trust has appointed Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery, Bangalore as the Project Management Consultant for preparing the detailed technical report.
- Sassoon Dock is among the oldest docks of Mumbai, built in 1875 on reclaimed land in Colaba. It is the main fish loading and trading center in the city
- Indian Government has decided not to blacklist Rolls-Royce, which is under CBI investigation for allegedly paying commissions and employing middlemen in contracts with HAL.
- The Human Resource Development (HRD) ministry has set up a 4 member panel to restructure University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The panel will be headed by former UGC chairman Hari Gautum.
- UGC is the apex regulatory body for higher education in India.
- CBI has arrested Syndicate Bank chairman S. K. Jain over taking bribe to grant credit extension to Bhushan Steel and Prakash Industries.
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has decided to review the crude oil sourcing for PSU oil importers. 80% of current crude oil import happens on the basis of term contracts.
- The ship-breaking industry which till now used to operate under Steel Ministry has now been shifted to Shipping Ministry. The move is expected to attract more ships to Indian yards.
- At least 175 people were reported killed as a 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck southwestern China's Yunan province.
Ambassador to India, Adil Shaban Hasan Sadeq, condemned the Israeli
offensive and urged the Indian government to take a clear stand on the
- India finished at the 5th position in the 2014 Commonwealth Games at Glasgow.
- India's total number of medals was 64.
- India won 15 Gold, 30 Silver, and 19 Bronze.
- P. Kashyap won Gold Medal in Men's Singles Badminton event.
- India won a Silver Medal in the Men's Hockey event.
- G. Jwala and Ashwini Ponnapa won a Silver Medal in Women's doubles Badminton event.
Check out the free current affairs course to access daily current affairs quiz and other resources.
hi do add me for phase 2 whatsup group i m sure of clering phase 1
Which of the following is one of the best option for Current Economics?
Sep 13/14 is the phase 2..so all start preparing
Can someone tell me from where, which books people preparing for phase 2?
guys i heard that we need to prepare the NCERT books first of Class XI and XII (for micro and macro economics).. Indian Economy - Dutt and Sundaram, Principles and Practice of Management - LM Prasad, IGNOU - MBA books.... This is from a reliable source.. first you can start with NCERT as it lets you understand the basics.. (for non - economics)... I've soft copy of NCERT.. Those who need pls give your ID's 😃
you all are waiting for result or started preparing for mains???
friends contribute to this if possible
when the phase 1 results most likely any guess? and any ideas on preparation for phase 2...like can we have topic wise preparations as before....
somebody clear my doubt plz...
The most widely used monetary tool to curb inflation by RBI is repo rate. But while keeping inflation in mind, RBI uses the concept of core inflation ie, WPI-(food inflation+fuel inflation). But in an economy like ours, food and fuel inflation is a major contributor of the overall inflation. This is one of the reasons why RBI hasn't been able to put a check on the rising food and fuel prices. Then sudn't RBI use CPI as a measure for inflation rather than WPI because the perception of inflation is more accurately understood from the final consumers who in turn reflect a measure of their inflation thru CPI??
Creating a whatsapp group for phase 2 prep. All those who are serious , Plz whatsapp me at 9711545068
Just i would like to post a answer for a question which was asked in 2010 phase 2 exam. I also request you to give feedback whether the style of writing can be improved further.
What is credit rating? Discuss its benefits and limitations?
A credit rating is an evaluation of the credit worthiness of a debtor, especially a business (company) or a government, but not individual consumers. The evaluation is made by a credit rating agency of the debtor's ability to pay back the debt and the likelihood of default. Evaluations of individuals' credit worthiness are known as credit reporting and done by credit bureaus, or consumer credit reporting agencies, which issue credit scores.
Credit ratings are determined by credit ratings agencies. The credit rating represents the credit rating agency's evaluation of qualitative and quantitative information for a company or government; including non-public information obtained by the credit rating agencies' analysts.
A poor credit rating indicates a credit rating agency's opinion that the company or government has a high risk of defaulting, based on the agency's analysis of the entity's history and analysis of long term economic prospects.
Credit ratings are an important tool for borrowers to gain access to loans and debt. Good credit ratings allow borrowers to easily borrow money from financial institutions or public debt markets.
At the corporate level, it is usually in the best interest of a company to look for a credit rating agency to rate their debt. Investors often times base part of their decision to buy bonds, or even the stock, on the credit rating of the company's debt.
Major credit agencies, such as Moody's or Standard and Poor's, perform this rating service for a fee. Usually, investors will look at the credit rating given by these international credit rating agencies as well as ratings given by domestic rating agencies before deciding to invest.
Credit ratings are also important at the country level. Many countries rely on foreign investors to purchase their debt, and these investors rely heavily on the credit ratings given by the credit rating agencies.
The benefits for a country of a good credit rating include being able to access funds from outside their country, and the possession of a good rating can attract other forms of investment to a country, such as foreign direct investment
(1) Biased rating and misrepresentations:
In the absence of quality rating, credit rating is a curse for the capital market industry, carrying out detailed analysis of the company, should have no links with the company or the persons interested in the company so that the reports impartial and judicious recommendations for rating committee.
The companies having lower grade rating do not advertise or use the rating while raising funds from the public. In such cases the investor cannot get information about the riskness of instrument and hence is at loss.
(2) Static study:
Rating is done on the present and the past historic data of the company and this is only a static study. Prediction of the company's health through rating is momentary and anything can happen after assignment of rating symbols to the company.
Dependence for future results on the rating, therefore defeats the very purpose of risk indicativeness of rating. Many changes take place in economic environment, political situation, government policy framework which directly affects the working of a company.
(3) Concealment of material information:
Rating Company might conceal material information from the investigating team of the credit rating company. In such cases quality of rating suffers and renders the rating unreliable.
(4) Rating is no guarantee for soundness of company:
Rating is done for a particular instrument to assess the credit risk but it should not be construed as a certificate for the matching quality of the company or its management. Independent views should be formed by the user public in general of the rating symbol.
(5) Difference in rating of two agencies:
Rating done by the two different credit rating agencies for the same instrument of the same issuer company in many cases would not be identical.
Answers is little exhaustive and can be shrinked further.