RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-17

The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.

Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website.

Important Dates

Website Link Open 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015

Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015

Schedule of Online Test (Tentative)Various dates in August 2015.Likely to be held on August 1, 8, 9 and 16. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.

The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of "Assistant" in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.

The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks' website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar on or after June 13, 2015.

Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank's website.

Important Dates

Website Link Open 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015

Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015

Schedule of Online Test (Tentative)Various dates in August 2015.Likely to be held on August 1, 8, 9 and 16. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.

https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3024#AN

Hi All, 

I have been trying to fill the Grade B officer form online, but have not been able to identify the correct link/page.

Can some one please copy paste the URL.

Thanks a ton

If anyone is interested in a wastsapp grp then plz post ur mob. no.....here....

Friends please suggest a good test series  for RBI Assistant  other than Mahendra st.

what will be the inhand salary of a rbi assistant?

Does anyone have RBI assistant cut off marks centre wise for the year 2014 ??

I'm from Delhi but wants to apply for RBI Mumbai office. Is it mandatory to know the local language?

Does anyone have RBI assistant cut off marks for MUMBAI center for the year 2014 ??

Anybody willing to join whatsapp group for general awareness msg at 9025169386

what is the job profile of RBI assistant?

also i am working in mnc drawing approx 5.5 l. should i apply for this exam?

Previous year Cut-off for RBI Assistant

http://gradestack.com/blogs/rbi-assistant-exam-previous-year-cutoff/

last year rbi asst cut off for general.. sectional cut off for everything was 14 obc sectional 12 and for scst 11 and gen total was 154. for obc total 151. for sc 141 st 114.. info frm frnd who attended last yr . this was there in the marksheet

Friends do not apply for other states if you don't know local language,geography or history of that state .They ask question related to that and also rejected as well

Who revise the salary structure of RBI ! 

Under central gov (pay commsion) or IBA (like other PSU ) or RBI itself 

Rbi and govt both mutually revise salary

what will be rbi assistant cutt off this year minimum for delhi region any guess?????????????????????????

please share your experiences ?? how should i start my preparations for rbi assistant ?

while filling application i didnt ticked on appeared/passed in graduation, i have done final submit and havent made final payment, now i cant see my application form before final payment what should i do?