RBI Assistant Nagpur 2016 Selected Candidate

Congrats to all selected friends…lets be in touch …afterall our destination is same…

@Kaaviya23 @Priyanka0409  @amitkumar6

@gaurav12527

20 lok Nagpur che jamwayla 20 diwas lagtil wat ta 😅😅

@amitkumar6 

i. All candidates - 6 copies of Attestation Form (all in original) and 6 copies of Bio-data form filled in neatly by the candidates

.ii. OBC candidates - In addition to (i) above, OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format.

iii. SC/ST candidates - In addition to (i) above, latest SC/ST Caste certificate in the prescribed format.

iv. PWD candidates – In addition to (i) above, disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.

v. Ex-Servicemen - In addition to (i) above, appropriate NOC/release certificate as provided in Annex II to the advertisement.

vi. Declaration for local language - by all the provisionally selected candidates

Anyone going to post there forms today ?? 😛 ...koi progress documents pe

Relevant pro-forma bddl kahi mahiti ahe ka konala?

Congratulation bhavano....mumbai region wale kon kon 

Arre yeh attestation form mein pehle surname , then dad's name and then khud ka naam likhne ka hai Kya ? Kyuki our marksheets have dad's name in the middle , we can't omit that. Please someone clarify.

When can we expect official confirmation mail from rbi?

Hello friends...ek whatsaap group create karu ...it will be good for communication...jar koni banavala nasel tar me create karto...

Latest News : Hi ji list lagli aahe aapli ti final list aahe..!!LPT will be just for formality...ved padli tar ghenar pan nahi mhante...they will ask us to read some matter in hindi or Marathi local language : Marathi and Hindi both Nagpur RBI

Hello guys. I am selected from mumbai region. Has anyone recieved any mail from RBI related to LPT? Please update.

Hello sirs and madams, I am a candidate and going to appear in this year's Rbi assistant. Actually I have query related to LPT. Can u please tell me what questions are given to do during LPT?? Thank you.