RBI Assistant Interview Preparation thread

Hello guys, Lets come here together and start preparing for an interview. Lets talk about expected questions. Thanks

Hello guys,

Lets come here together and start preparing for an interview. Lets talk about expected questions.

Thanks

First question Tell us about yourself?

i am looking for this kind of discussion forum... lets discuss some qestions

@[525624:abhibharti] my name is mahesh.. i am from madurai tamilnadu... i am a homoeopathic doctor....

@[596830:maheshdr] have u attended any interview before? Pls share those ques here.

i haven't attended any banking interview.... but i have some idea about common question which have been asked in banking interviews.... in which circle u have been selected?

I am from delhi. Pls share those questions here thanks

@[525624:abhibharti]what is ur weakness and strength?

how do u revive our banking system which is under performing?

@[596830:maheshdr]
dont u think its too dificult to answer.we are novice to banking.

@[534789:neelk18] yes question appears to be tough... but this is common question in all banking interview... u just need to give simplistic answer...

@maheshdr said:@neelk18 yes question appears to be tough... but this is common question in all banking interview... u just need to give simplistic answer...
can u give a simple answer to dis ques!!

@[596830:maheshdr] i don't think this question will be asked because it's an assistant job only. Anyway what will you say?

kindly elaborate on the profile of assistants ...maybe some questions will arise from that area....

i searched the net but unable to find anything about it. No one knows about it @[357327:nikhilesh.a]

Hey Friends, I think the most probable questions are regarding the functioning of RBI in the economy, its history, How REPO, RE-REPO, SLR, CRR etc work. Nothing too technical is going to be asked since it is an entry level job. But some basic things about the economy are surely a lot helpful. Regular newspaper reading, especially the business page, and RBI notifications that are regularly put up on the website are necessary. What say guys?

I want to apply for RTI for the RBI assistant result.....Actually I mailed to RBI from the link provided in HR section Under the RTI request column .....

Is it enough as the column says 'To request under RTI please Mail'
Please if anyone have any idea??

@[591646:JS-M] i think u shud wait for reply

@[534789:neelk18] yes... i would say the following points...

decrease non performing asset, increase management efficiency, improve customer services, improve banking facility in rural areas, adopt basel norms....