RBI Assistant 2016

Sharing Exam related posts & to improve scores

Yay! The first post!

Any idea when the notification will be out?

New Exam Pattern: 

https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3250

there are few questions in my mind can any one answer it.

1- what is the pay scale after recent 7th pay for RBI assistant

2- does we get posting in our home city which we have applied or they can post any where in india

3- can we apply for RBI grade B next year exam if we get selected for rbi assistant exam this year... 

hope any one can answer this soon............................ 

Following the notification of  rbi assitant exam pattern.....we can hope notification will come soon!...let's hope for the best!!!

This is only my opinion. Since RBI is doing a two stage process from this year, I think the prelims will be easy. But the mains will be difficult. Not as difficult as SBI PO mains but more like SBI clerk mains. I was reading the BA review of the last year's exam and I found that they rated the exam easy to moderate. So the cutoff sky-rocketed. My region final Cutoff was around 170. So if the paper is difficult it should come down staggeringly. Otherwise no point in doing a two stage process if the level of paper in both the stages are same. Waiting for the notification. What do you guys say...? 😯😯

When can we expect the official notification for RBI assistants ??

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/i-love-my-india-46203826HERE YOU CAN DISCUSS ABOUT SOCIAL ,POLITICAL ISSUE WHICH YOU CAME ACROSS IN OUR COUNTRY OR STATES OR DISTRICTS . TOMORROW WE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RULE OUR COUNTRY. WE WILL  BECOME THE HEAD OF MANY GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE COMPANY. SO WE NEED TO CLEAN OUR COUNTRY FROM ALL SOCIAL AND POLITICAL EVILS TAKING PLACE IN OUR COUNTRY IN FUTURE. SO GET UNITED. UNITY IS STRENGTH.  

what is the inhand salary of RBI assistant ? 

When will RBI Assistant notification be out.? Any idea...?

How RBI can conduct interview when last ibps clerk cancelled interview even when it was mentioned in notification and this year ssc cgl, ibps, nabard etc are not conducting interview sbi still waiting for govt. Approval (which is point as sbi is not going to get approval)

Start preparing guys....

The war is about to begin.

Be prepared!!

Just saying hi...I am new to this group...

:p

is there anyone who has attended interview for RBI assistant in this grp?

Waiting for notification.... 😱

Wen will rbi asst notification come,???aft october my age will b barred :)

Guys I know to only speak the local language and I don't know to read and write. Still I'm I eligible to apply as I'm a native of that place ?

guys please suggest materials for computer awareness for rbi assistant

Guys the cutoff for RBI Assistant will be region wise or All India wise..?

Please comment...

What will be the level of exam.Same as ibps clerk or ibps po equivalent?

what is the age limit for this exam?