Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) MBA Admissions 2017- 2019 Batch

Discussion about cutoff, College, Campus etc

Cutoff For RGIPT MBA? for CAT XAT GMAT

someone please tell the cutoff; should i apply with 73.74 percentile ? (gen category)

CMAT 80%TILE...?? Am I eligible for WAT /PI..

I think no one here to answer our questions

any seniors ??

10th-8.2 cgpa   12th-70   b.com.-58.33   CMAT-94.25 percentile

persuing one yr pg diploma in banking and finance

what are the chances of getting a call?

Admissions anounced please follow the below link 

http://www.domsrgipt.ac.in/

Confused between RGPIT NOIDA And RGPIT bareli..where MBA program will happen ?? Rgipt shows NOIDA campus...domsrgipt shows bareli campus

Can i know the current batch strength and the convertion ratio plz

What I heard from ex RGIPT student that last year there were few students in the batch so placements were still not easy, This time it's thrice the last time? Do you really think RGIPT can give placecment knowing its bad placement history?

I am really confused about RGIPT  placement senario , It is a  good college, good  faculty , good campus but placement senario is equally bad Even BTECH doesnot get placed  I really wonder for MBA as they are secondary stream in  the college? Help me ?

MBA Placement status of RGIPT have been very good for years and almost 80% students are getting placed. The real problem in B. Tech. and even in MBA is that all students want just PSU job and that is practically not possible. Undergraduate students deliberately underforming in the selection process of private companies like- Reliance, Adani, Wipro, etc.

Will RGIPT consider my application for MBA if I have lost my CAT admit card.

CMAT 80% ,b.tech 74.12% and 30 months of work exp. What are my chances of getting shortlisted?

Cmat 95.96% BE 68, 12th 85.83, 10 th 87.07 Worked for kotak mahindra bank in operations, finance and investments completed PGDBOF program from kotak bank I've done certification in nsdl depository VI, Mutual fund V by AMFI and certification in IRDA exam What are the chances specially in financial management?

Cmat score of 166 76 per x 84.15 xii 86.83 be 70.76 work ex 3 yrs wanted to know my chances ??? How diff it is from UPES ??? How many seats are available and also placement ??? There is no one to pick call at admission desk called several times ?? Last date for filling the admission form ??

Are there any criterias for placements ?

@meet_chikki Are summer placements over for your batch??

@meet_chikki jabse college amethi me shift hua hai... Summer placement bhi provide krwa para hai kya college students ko??? 2016-18 batch ki koi information ni hai.... I had called you people they said they give 100% placements... But you guys didn't have 2015-17 batch as policies banane mw busy tha administration... Dnt play with the future of students man... Huge amount has to be invested during mba.. people come from various background n not everybody is rich... Mere jaise logo ka kya hogaa.. itne paise waste ho jaega if there is no placement... Mercy us man.. Pls pls give us clear perspective of this college...