Rajiv Gandhi Institute Of Petroleum Technology(RGIPT) admissions 2012-2014 batch

Starting with a thread for RGIPT batch 2012-2014 students… :cheerio: All the best puys… P.S. I am an aspirant and would like to request the seniors to contribute…

Starting with a thread for RGIPT batch 2012-2014 students....
:cheerio: All the best puys....
P.S. I am an aspirant and would like to request the seniors to contribute...

Starting with a thread for RGIPT batch 2012-2014 students....
:cheerio: All the best puys....
P.S. I am an aspirant and would like to request the seniors to contribute...

Already pm ed two seniors.. Hope they join soon...

hoping that enough time is given between the gd/pi list and the interviews...

what is the most probable date of GD/PI??????reply............& what is the cut off last year CAT?????????when they r likely 2 post gd/pi date?????????????

navajyotimartha Says
what is the most probable date of GD/PI??????reply............& what is the cut off last year CAT?????????when they r likely 2 post gd/pi date?????????????

I called up Yogesh Kanaujia (Admssn. Coor.). He said that gd/pi list will be out only after 15 th March. The process of shortlisting is on.
Seniors please join....

I got the interview call, but, to know the exact date of GD/PI, I have been asked to see the website which clear looks short of updates. Please let us know any info regarding that via institute admin. Thanks !!

RGIPT shortlist out
mine dates are between 14& 15april
results to be out by 17 april

RGIPT shortlist out

Dhiraj... Is there any list on their website? Its mentioned that applicants hav to chk their date for gd/pi. But i cudn't find any list on the website...
RGIPT shortlist out

Where are results available Guys ??? I have no information..how did you guys get to know your results ???
mbadesperant Says
I got the interview call, but, to know the exact date of GD/PI, I have been asked to see the website which clear looks short of updates. Please let us know any info regarding that via institute admin. Thanks !!

How did you get to know your results?? Was it sent by mail or something ??
I have no info..?? Where is list available ??
How did you get to know your results?? Was it sent by mail or something ??
I have no info..?? Where is list available ??

We received a mail today at 12.45....There is nothing on the site yet.....check your spam/trash....

Unfortunately.. I have not received any mail.checked spam as well. 😞 Do i understand that i dont get through.. ?? no body picking up the call at institute.. :-(.. Dont know what happened..!!

goodwilrv Says
Where are results available Guys ??? I have no information..how did you guys get to know your results ???

they emailed me but as such no list yet available on the site.
goodwilrv Says
Unfortunately.. I have not received any mail.checked spam as well. 😞 Do i understand that i dont get through.. ?? no body picking up the call at institute.. :-(.. Dont know what happened..!!

NO Idea regarding the cut off
bt my profile is
10-70
12-60.4
Engg-8.01/10(EEE)
CAT-88.61
WORK EX-FRESHER

I have 2.5 years experience in IT and my age is 25.
If I will take admission in the college then by the time of placements by age would be more than 27.Can anyone tell me about the age criteria of various PSU's coming to this college for placement.
Is there separate age criteria for general & OBC students?

It is available now please check website

On the home page itself, there is a new ticker coming below the photograph, click on that link

I have 2.5 years experience in IT and my age is 25.
If I will take admission in the college then by the time of placements by age would be more than 27.Can anyone tell me about the age criteria of various PSU's coming to this college for placement.
Is there separate age criteria for general & OBC students?

LINK for the shortlist....

http://www.rgipt.ac.in/pdf/final_provisional_shortlisted_applicants_mba_2012.pdf