rajagiri business school gd and pi.....

had my first ever gd and pi n my life t rajagiri business school today… it ws gr8… i had no idea hw gd s supposed to work… bt frm wt i av hrd i knew the only rule is to initialise wtever comes n ur way… i jus did dat. gave ma best… pi p…

had my first ever gd and pi n my life t rajagiri business school today.... it ws gr8... i had no idea hw gd s supposed to work... bt frm wt i av hrd i knew the only rule is to initialise wtever comes n ur way... i jus did dat. gave ma best... pi process ws gud... few of thm wer grilled by questioning them frm academics.. few fell into the trap for their faking their hobbies... i hrd few wr ask to sing.. lol.... bt if u r abreast abt the current issues n if u r clear wth ur points, i guess its not a hurdle to pass... the sad part s regarding the results... thy ll publish t only on april 10th... tats a long wait..... bt if u among the toppers aft gd n pi, u ll gt call frm rajagiri b4 feb 5th.....

ammu anil Says
had my first ever gd and pi n my life t rajagiri business school today.... it ws gr8... i had no idea hw gd s supposed to work... bt frm wt i av hrd i knew the only rule is to initialise wtever comes n ur way... i jus did dat. gave ma best... pi process ws gud... few of thm wer grilled by questioning them frm academics.. few fell into the trap for their faking their hobbies... i hrd few wr ask to sing.. lol.... bt if u r abreast abt the current issues n if u r clear wth ur points, i guess its not a hurdle to pass... the sad part s regarding the results... thy ll publish t only on april 10th... tats a long wait..... bt if u among the toppers aft gd n pi, u ll gt call frm rajagiri b4 feb 5th.....

hi ammu,

can u please tel me the gd topics u had been through...
i ve got my GD and PI on march 26th monday.

gayathri

my gd/pi at rajagiri over on 22nd march. it was a bit cool round, my gd topic was shud mobile phones banned in schools and colleges?? interview was a bunch of current affairs, but i want to know the life at rajagiri, their avg salary packages and all, anyone guide me??????????????

@[582832:tinamariyam] Hi tinaa...can you help me to choose between MBA and PGDM in Rajagiri.Will I have the same exposure to the campus and placements for both the courses?Which one will be good in case of faculty .what is the difference in the course offered for both streams...you reply will be highly appreciated.

@tinamariyam thanks alot for ur info 😃 it was of g8 use
@tinamariyam said:
Hi...im currently doin PGDM in rajagiri...mm...you will really enjoy the lyf @rajagiri...and this year the highest package was 15lks...still d placements r gng on...then.Apart from the studies, rajagiri gives a lot of opportunities for self development such as conducting mgt fest, national business quiz which is one f the biggest event in india..there is social sensitization camp vanavasam and so n so. We have industrial interaction every week wr v ll get d opportunity to hear from various eminent personalities from corporate and other...
Which company offered 15lkhs???

heyy wat was ur score in MAT

what score is required to get into rajagir cochin ?

what are topics for the previous gd's in rajagiri??????

rajagiri or christ banglore?

GDPI at Rajagiri 

http://sanoobsidiq.com/blog/gdpi-at-rajagiri-business-school-rcbs

2017 tread?

i got admission for pgdm in rajagiri. If i am getting an admision in  SMS cusat then which one i would select out of two above. 

What type of ques can be expected for gdpi dis yr

Can anyone tell me the tips for GDPI in Rajagiri college.. Because I would like to do MBA in this college..