Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) JE IT

This thread is exclusively for RRB JE IT , please do drop in

The Syllabus for JE IT is

The standard of questions for the ONLINE (Computer Based) examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability. The Question paper will have 150 questions, out of which 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and 60 questions from General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning. The technical portion of 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Computer  Science and Engineering

Technical Portion :

MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization; C , C++ & Java language; Information systems; DBMS; System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming; Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control

Total Post

Allahabad NCR UR 5

Bhubaneshwar Ecor UR 2

Total 7 posts

@nani1433  @s.jayanth36 please do share your attempt and the question paper , it would help every body .

RRB MUMBAI JE IT 2014 ka result aaya hai kya?

Anyone please help....

any1 applying for jeit frm rrb ald?

guys is B.Tech CSE eligible for JE(IT) for Cen 02/2014 for Secunderabad ??

I have applied for JE IT Allahabad. Please tell me what is the cut-off

can any one tell me how to change the RRB centre once intial registration is done??please

Any infomation when mumbai je result declared cen 02/2014..

Will there be sectional cutoff for RRB SSE Exam.Please do reply.

Does anyone have 2014 je/sse question paper with correct answer key.. I searched so much on google, but cudn't find the correct answer key..!! any help would be appreciated!!!

did any one get je it hall ticket for bhubaneswar

When will rrb ahmedabad loco pilot result to be declared after doc.verification... And I am in waiting list so what's the chances of that

Rrb mumbai ne 4 replacement diya hai...Je signal ka 02/2014 ka...Koi hai to dekhlo

koi bhai abhi tak active h group pr jo RRB JE IT or SSE m select hua ho plz reply 

ASAP   

ALP CBT-3 Psycho Test Contact 9650831079 DIKSHA PSYCHO COACHING CENTRE PG/Hostel facility 

RRB JE का Answer Key आ गया 

https://youtu.be/uUEx4QSAs4A 

anybody here for IT bengalur?

Assalamualaikum,, Do you need a loan with 3% interest rate? Our loan ranges from $2,000.00 usd to $10,000,000.00 usd. with a loan duration ranging from 2 to 20 years. if yes contact us today via company email [email protected]