Quote'em all !

As I can see there’re thread for Funny Pick Up Lines , Best One Liners and movie quote as well. But there’s not any running thread for general quotes. Here I’m starting this thread with the hope that we will encounter some amazing , unknown and …

As I can see there're thread for Funny Pick Up Lines , Best One Liners and movie quote as well.
But there's not any running thread for general quotes. Here I'm starting this thread with the hope that we will encounter some amazing , unknown and inspiring quotes from our puys and pirls.

Few things :
1) You can post the pictures.(Quote wala pic)
2) It'll be great if you mention the author's name with the quote.
3) You can post your own quote. Yes, you can create a quote.
4) There's no field constrain on this thread. you can post funny , inspiring , sarcastic , sad etc...

Example :

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.” ~John W. Gardner

So...let's quote'em all...! 😃
-@A

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” ~William Shakespeare
👏👏👏
-@A

“It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.” ~Calvin and Hobbes
mg
-@A

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.
-@A

"He who does not heed the call of his own passions will inevitably end up somewhere he did not intend to go." ~David Sicz
-@A

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~Margaret Mead
-@A
@SwatyCat @sabrinakhan @Harmeet89 @junefever @Hell0_w0rld

"Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead." - Chanakya

Better to reign in HELL, than serve in HEAVEN.. :mg: ~John Milton

Bob Marley's last words were 'Money can't buy life'.
Hmmm..but while you have life...you definitely need MONEY.
-@A

The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
-@A

-@A

-@A

“When your job is being you, there is never a day off.” ~Effie Trinket
-@A

"When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work." ~George Bernard Shaw
-@A
@PhoenixScribe @zeus0390 @Hell0_w0rld @Dazed-Confused @vipulchaturvedi

Those who know what to do will always rule over those who know how to do.
-@A

Men are more moral than they think and far more immoral than they can imagine. ~Sigmund Freud
@iPraddy @PhoenixScribe @SwatyCat @mba4oldman
-@A

If you were a triangle, you'd be acute one. -Pun from Internet.

Dont kill me if you've read it before.

"From the very first time I rest my eyes on you girl, my heart says follow through." ~Waiting In Vain
-@A

Sometimes FEELING BAD is also a good feeling. At least it proves our sensitivity...
-@A