Quick dumb question

Hi, I am very new to GMAT/MBA programmes.Before I delve into the vast reserves of resources pagalguy has ,I want to get spoonfed on one question I am working as an engineer in Wipro Technologies,BAngalore from 2 years.My intention is to do …

Hi,
I am very new to GMAT/MBA programmes.Before I delve into the vast reserves of resources pagalguy has ,I want to get spoonfed on one question

I am working as an engineer in Wipro Technologies,BAngalore from 2 years.My intention is to do an MBA from UK(a good college)/any good one year course anywhere like ISB/Great Lakes etc.If I want to get into the colleges in UK/ISB/Great Lakes etc by September 2009,when is the last date/month for me to take GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS exam?

Hi,
I am very new to GMAT/MBA programmes.Before I delve into the vast reserves of resources pagalguy has ,I want to get spoonfed on one question

I am working as an engineer in Wipro Technologies,BAngalore from 2 years.My intention is to do an MBA from UK(a good college)/any good one year course anywhere like ISB/Great Lakes etc.If I want to get into the colleges in UK/ISB/Great Lakes etc by September 2009,when is the last date/month for me to take GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS exam?

Hi Kiran,

Welcome to PG!

Please refrain creating a thread for individual query, use the search functionality instead. You can post GMAT related queries in below mentioned thread -
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a-12.html

I am not sure if I get your query properly. Did you mean you want to apply to these colleges in Sept 2009 or you want to get admitted to these by the same date. For the latter case, you have already missed the 1st round of applications for ISB. First thing should be to give your GMAT so that you can start preparing over your application which takes considerable time (read months) to prepare a good application.
If you are thinking of applying to the colleges next year, you have some time to give your GMAT.
Btw, sessions at ISB start from April every year.

Having said these things, I encourage you to visit the college's website as each college has different deadlines.

Hope it helps!

Hi Dopa,

Thanks for the quick reply.

My query was if I want to get my MBA degree by Sep 2010 say in UK(ISB is ruled out for next year ...),then my course would have to start on Sep 09.So in order to get a seat in a good university in UK,when is the last ideal date/month to write GMAT.This is because I have to start preparing from scratch.If I get to know the approx dates ,i can plan prparation accordingly.

Anyway thanks for suggesting me to see college websites.I have just started digging!