Query regarding selection......

hey guy’s I’m an engineering student pursuing B tech mechanical 3rd year from kurukshetra university. I’m preparing really hard for cat as well as mba and I’m also performing well from the starting of third year but my previous academics are reall…

hey guy's I'm an engineering student pursuing B tech mechanical 3rd year from kurukshetra university. I'm preparing really hard for cat as well as mba and I'm also performing well from the starting of third year but my previous academics are really bad Like I got only 85% cbse 10th...... 85% 12th then I took a year drop for jee preparation.. in first attempt I got 33000 eml jee and 81000 aieee air and in second I didn't got selected in JEE and 65000 aieee AIR..... also in the first two years of my b tech I'm having 61% with two backs (cleared now). Now I'm doing well scoring around 80 in sessionals and hope will get around 80% in 3rd and 4th year of my discipline as this is the max marks our university gives to mechanical students. So I want to know if I cleared Cat exam GD and PI will I make it to IIMs with this academic history....

dude

concentrate on ur studies... baad mein jo hoga wo dekha jayega...
this is nt a time to worry abt acads etc...
Still if u want to, u can refer to previous years' threads..
best of luck..