query IMT ghaziabad

has anyone applied for IMT ghaziabad? if yes, what is the procedure? Their website has not been updated for a long time and there is no provision for online application as notified in the notification. do we have to follow the DD+post method? …

has anyone applied for IMT ghaziabad? if yes, what is the procedure? Their website has not been updated for a long time and there is no provision for online application as notified in the notification.
do we have to follow the DD+post method?
please reply

yes, get a DD for Rs 1250/- drawn in favour of Institute of Management Technology payable at Ghaziabad and sent it to their address. they will send u the form + the prospectus. fill in the form and send them.

yeah i'm applying to imt...i have a cousin studying there...2nd yr now...i'll be meeting him sometime sometime next month i think. so will give more info abt the college then...but i heard that placements are decent...the brochure says average salary is 3.5 lakhs...but the fact that the director of the college is union minister Kamalnath would definitely help...question is...will the government last till we graduate???

hey.....average salary is not 3.5.....infact in there site they have given 5.92

abhi

hi frnds,

u can apply online to IMT, ghaziabad
check out their website's "Admission" section
but there is a confusion reg the last date.
in advt it is 15th nov while on their site
says 25th nov.

regards,
aparna

hi aparna,
i tried opening it through the admissions link but when i click on the programme i wish to apply for it shows "page cannot be displayed". this has been the case for many days now.

hey.. was jus fillin the int form onlilne.. about the course priority.. wat r u guys fillin... since i am lookin at HR i filled HR as the first option.. n then PGDBM.. n then MIB.. is that good? i guess the damage is already done but jus thot shud confirm...

geetu @ Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:36 am Says
hey.. was jus fillin the int form onlilne.. about the course priority.. wat r u guys fillin... since i am lookin at HR i filled HR as the first option.. n then PGDBM.. n then MIB.. is that good? i guess the damage is already done but jus thot shud confirm...

Hey are you sure .. that u were FILLING THE IMT GHAZIABAD FORM ONLINE ??? ".. I have been trying it for a week now.. but everytime it says " this page cannot be displayed !!! ".. i guess even if i manage to fill it online.. mindful of the sloppy website.. god knows where my eform will disappear .. eeee... Finally m sending DD via our good old trusted courier.. let see.. CIAO guys.. all the best..

abhi

yeah abhi thanks for pointing out. the 3.5 lakh thing in the brochure is for the pgdca program.

exactly agoondo,
even i have been facing the same problem. i have tried accessing that page many times..this really is a sloppy website..

abhi

yeah abhi thanks for pointing out. the 3.5 lakh thing in the brochure is for the pgdca program.

hey i went 2 the IMT campus and spoke to few students out there...
there version on this is tht theavg sal is somewhere arnd 3.5 for PGDBM...bt these ppl r realli p****d of ...and nt very hapy with the placement Scene...

Any IMTians.....wana add on this.........

Cheers!!!!

abhi

hey i went 2 the IMT campus and spoke to few students out there...
there version on this is tht theavg sal is somewhere arnd 3.5 for PGDBM...bt these ppl r realli p****d of ...and nt very hapy with the placement Scene...

Any IMTians.....wana add on this.........

Cheers!!!!

For Abhi:

IMT avg Indian salary 4.65 l.p.a.
IMT total avg sal 5.78 l.p.a.(incl. $ offers)

Source : Business Today (Oct 2004)

Placements are on for summers right now-long time left for the final placement process to begin!Summers has been great as of now with companies from FMCG,consumer durables,banking,insurance,auto,pharma,manufacturing,consulting...the works

For Archana : IMT started a 2-year full-time course MHRM & CG a.k.a. Masters in HR mgmgt and Corp. Governance in 2003.The debut batch had 100 % summers in MNCs(check out the brochure for details).But yeah-the flagship course at IMT is PGDBM (unlike at XLRI).

Hi

can anybody please tell me which are the Nodal centres/Reliance outlets for sale of IMT forms near Noida?

gauri

can any1 provide info reg d percentile scores upto which ppl got calls in IMT last year?

Hi

Its the first time IMT is taking CAT scores. But its rumoured it will take 92-93%ile.

Earlierit used to cnduct its own seperate exam.

gauri

hey gauri... is IMT that good that it takes 93%? btw do they take into account the sectional cut offs or is it just the overall cutoffs?

hi frenz,
was going through the IMT application form online...in that...wat do we have to write under reference???and wat is its importance???
Karun

Hi

Yes I think it is good enough for 92-93%ile. Their placement record speaks for itself and thats the most imp. thing which we guys look for. Isn't it??

But I have no clue abt sectional cut offs part.

gauri

Hi

Yes I think it is good enough for 92-93%ile. Their placement record speaks for itself and thats the most imp. thing which we guys look for. Isn't it??

But I have no clue abt sectional cut offs part.

gauri

thanks!