Query- Event management colleges

Sir i want to do event management.My academic profile is i have done B.com in 2012 with 62% aggregate.please suggest me some good colleges in India in Maharashtra.Is event management good or not?Please do let me know about the placements also and …

Sir i want to do event management.My academic profile is i have done B.com in 2012 with 62% aggregate.please suggest me some good colleges in India in Maharashtra.Is event management good or not?Please do let me know about the placements also and fee struture for the same.

Thanks
Nitisha Bhardwaj

Hello Nitisha,

Event Industry is one of the fastest growing sector and hence creating a lot of career opportunities for young professionals. It is a very industry oriented course and it includes a lot of practical leranings' , apart from the theoretical classes. It is advisable to do the course from an institute that provides on job training experience with in the course itself, so you can get an understanding of the Industry and can apply your learnings' from the classes in the real time scenario.

If you are looking for this course in Delhi/NCR region the you can go for INLEAD (@INLEAD_Official) one of the top management colleges in this Industry Domain. Feel free to shoot any other queries if you might have.

Thanks

Hi! Sir

Thanks for your reply
.Please let me know your views for National Institute of Event Management, PUNE.

Well Nitisha,

NIEM, Pune is certainly a fine college,if you are just looking for Maharashtra region.However you should first compare the placement packages of both the colleges and most importantly the exposure that the students get while doing the course. Well being a part of INLEAD for more then two years now, I can vouch for the fact that our students get the exposure both at national and international events due to the alliance with some of the top companies in the industry domain.

For placement details you can also refer the following link:
http://on.fb.me/VfDUXx

Best wishes for your successful future.

Thanks

Sir,

Other than NIEM,Pune is there any other college in Pune which will be best for doing event management.

I don't think so. I just wanted to ask you one thing that why do you just want to stick to Pune. My reason behind this question is that event management involves a lot of travelling. So if you are not an outgoing person and doesn't like to be a socialite then this is not the right course for you. The industry involves meeting new people and sometimes travelling in different states for execution of large scale events. So think about it and if you are interested in this course then do it from the best institute that has a good placement record and industry exposure as well.

Thanks.
Hello Puys,

A great info - graphic on how to reach your goals. Do share with your friends and peers !!
Hey Puys,

A great thought for the young graduates who have started working !!

Follow Us at @INLEAD_Official

can  u suggest me some good colleges for  Event management and scope for this course in future .. I am engineering graduate interested in doing MBA 

Can you please help me to know top colleges in event management in India and their addmisson procedures also?

Please let me know the exams to be crack to get into the courses related to event management?

Being an event management enthusiast I planned my career in Event industry. Formal education being the base I hunted for institute offering specilased courses. NIEM was 1 of the option I had, but I am happy that I did not join this fraud course. I am happy to have now part of an authentic college that offers University recognized courses. I am enjoying my study as well as practical training lectures with my college 

https://hindi.news18.com/news/nation/fraud-degree-courses-in-event-management-in-ahmedabad-1488876.html