Query about MBA

Hi, I got a GMAT score of 540 and IELTS 7.5 . I want to go for MBA in good college. Is it possible for me to apply with score to any good colleges in US or Canada…

Hi, I got a GMAT score of 540 and IELTS 7.5 . I want to go for MBA in good college. Is it possible for me to apply with score to any good colleges in US or Canada.....

@omkarnath30

Hi, I got a GMAT score of 540 and IELTS 7.5 . I want to go for MBA in good college. Is it possible for me to apply with score to any good colleges in US or Canada.....

1) Please suggest university name

2) Also if possible for US and canada Skip

Hi Omkar,

Need more details to evaluate your profile and suggest b-schools, like: acads, undergrad scores/institute, work experience, industry, short/long term goals, achievements at work place, etc.

Regards
Erina

How's NIT Agartala to pursue MBA?What about the placements and average packages offered?

MS ITM at University of Texas at Dallas, USA . Please let me know how is this degree for MS. I have 3.5 years of Experience in IT industry.

I have only one year of work experience in the field of marketing. I would like to pursue my MBA now but most courses need a lot work experience. Taking into consideration this limited work experience can anyone suggest me any good b-schools?

S P Jain School of global management offers the MGB course which is for people with limited or no work experience. It is a tri-city course which would give you a lot of exposure as well.

For how long is this course?

@rishi12

For how long is this course?

It is a sixteen month program including internship. Go through this link for more information: http://www.spjain.org/mgb/index.aspx