Query about Integrated MBA

Dear Pagalguy, I want to know which B-Schools are offering five year regular Integrated MBA Program after 10+2 other than IIM Indore. What is the selection procedure for them & also plz suggest will it be helpful or should I do Graduation 1st? I…

Dear Pagalguy,
I want to know which B-Schools are offering five year regular Integrated MBA Program after 10+2 other than IIM Indore. What is the selection procedure for them & also plz suggest will it be helpful or should I do Graduation 1st? I have just passed 10+2 with A+ grade & I had commerce stream.
Plz reply ASAP.

Galgotias University provides a unique environment to prepare tomorrow's leaders in fields that combine professional skills and business expertise. It offers 5 years integrated MBA with Mechanical engineering. Students pursuing this course save up to a year of their precious time. This dual degree program will enable students to specialize in both technical and management courses. along with engineering knowledge this course also gives the detailed information about the Finance, Marketing,Human Resources ,Information Technology,International Business.