Query about CFA

Will I be eligible to give CFA(US) exams if I have B.com (A&F;) degree of IGNOU ,OR do I need a regular B.Com degree to be eligible??? i have just enrolled for the b.com(A&F;) and the exams are to be held next here? M i eligible for CFA1 level exa…

Will I be eligible to give CFA(US) exams if I have B.com (A&F;) degree of IGNOU ,OR do I need a regular B.Com degree to be eligible??? i have just enrolled for the b.com(A&F;) and the exams are to be held next here? M i eligible for CFA1 level exam????

Hi, I an working in an IT firm for the past 19 months. I have done my MBA in finance and want to get into a finance company. I appeared for Dec 2016 CFA Level 1 but couldnt clear it. Does it make sense to appear for it in December 2017. Because by that time my work experience in IT industry will go upto around 30 months. Please help. 

Hi I am planning to study CFA  in Bangalore and am blank about the  course,please advise when and where to start with .Thanks all in  advance 

2017 materials available and if you need any of them please email at [email protected] 

I want to ask that suppose i clear all the exams of cfa but i have no work experience. So do i have to again give rhe exam after attaning work ex of 4 years or i will directly get it.

For all latest materials (CFA/CAIA/FRM/ERP/CPA/CIA/Financial modelling/Advanced Excel etc); drop an email at [email protected]