Queries related with FORE

Hi PG Junta, __ _This is to formally announce a board for all queries related with FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI. All of you who may have any query regarding PGDBM course at FORE, can write on this bulletin. _ __ _I, Amit, and few…

Hi PG Junta,

This is to formally announce a board for all queries related with FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, NEW DELHI. All of you who may have any query regarding PGDBM course at FORE, can write on this bulletin.

I, Amit, and few of my other friends will try our level best to answer those queries.

Ciao

RITESH

thanks for taking the initiative.
i had sent my FORE application around 3 weeks ago. But, till date i have not recieved any acknowledgement that it has been received by the institute. Do we get any official intimation or not?
Also, i would like to know what was last year's cut off percentile.
It would be great if you could also tell me whether i can expect a call with my possible scores in CAT being :-
Quant - 4.66
DI/LR - 8.33
VA/RC - 20
Overall - 33
According to TIME my percentile should be between 85 - 90.
Thanks in advance,
Deepak.

Count urself in for the interviews. All the best.

Ritesh

Hey Ramdeobaba,

how was ur CII conference man? Must have learnt a lot.

Ciao

Ritesh

Hi ritesh,
My scores are like this:
QA 12, VA 10, Di 5.33
total 27.33
can i expect a call frm Fore
thankx in advance
M

Hi ritesh,
My scores are like this:
QA 12, VA 10, Di 5.33
total 27.33
thankx in advance
M

Hello Manasie...

Yes u can expect a call from FORE, although if there is any problem it may be due to ur DI score, as we need at least 60%ile in each sections. However if u ask my frank opinion, u shud start preparing for GD ( case study) and Interviews as ur chances are 90 % favourable. Can u write abt ur edu bckgrnd and work ex if any ?

Ciao

Ritesh:)

HELLO PGITES

OUR ANNUAL FEST HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, http://www.foregenesis.com/ , PLEASE REGISTER URSELF ASAP IF INTERESTED. MUST TELL YOU, IT IS THE MOST HAPPENING FEST IN QUTAB INSTI AREA .

CIAO

RITESH

Hello Manasie...

Yes u can expect a call from FORE, although if there is any problem it may be due to ur DI score, as we need at least 60%ile in each sections. However if u ask my frank opinion, u shud start preparing for GD ( case study) and Interviews as ur chances are 90 % favourable. Can u write abt ur edu bckgrnd and work ex if any ?

Ciao

Ritesh:)

hey,
oops no work ex... I am currently in my 3rd yr of graduation, and am doing BMS... is that of any help.. also if a prsn is getin a score of 25+/-, wherein the score of 3 in QA can that prsn also rec a call??
thanks for the quick reply.
M 😃
Hi ritesh,
My scores are like this:
QA 12, VA 10, Di 5.33
total 27.33
thankx in advance
M

hey Manasie

well although ritesh has said that u have a chace but to be very honest to u i would say there is a fifty-fifty chance, but i still doubt that u will get call

concentrate on ur other exams in mean while if u got call than its well and good but if u wont get it than it wont make u feel down so . be hopeful and plan for coming things in ur life 😃

all the best 😃
Hey Ramdeobaba,

how was ur CII conference man? Must have learnt a lot.

Ciao

Ritesh

ya man the conference was great
lots of insight and eye openers

i also met Lakshmi Venkatesan
she runs Bharati Yuva Shakti Trust which helps young entrepreneurs
i talked to her and she said i can come meet her anytime

btw the food of taj was awesome........
hey,
oops no work ex... I am currently in my 3rd yr of graduation, and am doing BMS... is that of any help.. also if a prsn is getin a score of 25+/-, wherein the score of 3 in QA can that prsn also rec a call??
thanks for the quick reply.
M :)

Hi,

with a score of 25, very bleak chance i must say.

Anyways ATB

Ritesh

Hi,

my score is 31, have 2 yr exp also, what are my chances. pls also tell about the total seats and the total fee.

Hi,

my score is 31, have 2 yr exp also, what are my chances. pls also tell about the total seats and the total fee.

hey dude

u have a good chance to get a call but if u can also tell us split of ur score than i can tell u fairly anyways u have a good chance to get a call

so get up pull ur socks
Hi,

total seats 150
total fees 3.65L
total seats 150
total fees 3.65L

hey baba i guess fees gonna increase by next year as it increase every year
hey dude

u have a good chance to get a call but if u can also tell us split of ur score than i can tell u fairly anyways u have a good chance to get a call

so get up pull ur socks

thnks for reply.

here is breakup-

DI - 7.67
QA- 7.70
Eng-14.37

however there is variance in eng. answer key for different coaching so it can be +-2 also. work exp in BPO sector, will it matter? is there edu loan facility availalble.

yes 2 yrs in bpo will count. dunno worry abt ur score, u will get a call definitely. Anyways regarding edu loan, u will have to approach bank by your own, college will only provide documents, for more on edu loan u can contact the nearest branch to your permanent residence.

ciao

Ritesh

yes 2 yrs in bpo will count. dunno worry abt ur score, u will get a call definitely. Anyways regarding edu loan, u will have to approach bank by your own, college will only provide documents, for more on edu loan u can contact the nearest branch to your permanent residence.

ciao

Ritesh

thanks a lot!!!!!

Hi all,

This is an update of the final placements this year in our college, although placement week is in January.

No of stud : 150
Already Placed : ~~ 50 ( approx.)

Few Companies that i remember: All salaries are CTC

ICICI Bank - 24 students at 5.2 Lacs
1 student at 7.2 Lacs ( 2 yrs work ex )
UB Group - 2 students at 4.6 Lacs
HDFC - 9 students at 4.2 Lacs
IMRB - 1 student at 3.5 Lacs
CareerLauncher - 1 student at 6 Lacs
Bajaj Allianz - 2 students at 5 Lacs
IFFCO TOKIO - 2 students at 5.5. Lacs

So avg -- 5.05 Lacs

Anyways Cos definitely in line who have agreed to come positively BEFORE 15 th December:

Accenture : 7.5 lacs
HSBC
CITIBANK : 5.8 Lacs
Adidas
Standard Chartered Bank
Oracle
Pipal Research
Rocsearch
FCB ULKA
Usha International ( again..)

Companies in line :

McKinsey K.C
Ernst & Young
PriceWaterHouse & Coopers
Maruti Udyog
Hero Honda
Dabur
and many more ....................

For Summers :

IMRB , CANDICO, MODI XEROX ..........

I have a feeling that there will be no students left for placement week , as all will be placed before that.

Time to go......

ciao