Queries regarding grieveances & WE marks not allotted

HI friends. All queries regarding grievances can be discussed here. I have not been allotted my deserving 2 marks for my work ex. Sent the docu’s on time. Also have my name on the list displayed in DTE site. Dont know what went wrong. Going t…

HI friends. All queries regarding grievances can be discussed here.

I have not been allotted my deserving 2 marks for my work ex. Sent the docu's on time. Also have my name on the list displayed in DTE site. Dont know what went wrong. Going to my ARC at thane on 20th.

Any others sharing same problems??

Same here dude...even i had submitted all d docs and they were recieved b4 due date still not given my 2 marks... last year i was given the marks wid d same docs ....

Yep, same here.
I'm supposed to get 1 mark, but haven't got any.

Looking at the list given at http://www.mkcl.biz/mbacet2011/OasisModules_Files/Files/26.pdf it seems that there are a lot of applicants who's marks have not been granted.

Has anyone been able to get in touch with DTE?
I've been desperately trying all their numbers, but to no avail.
Either it keeps ringing or is busy.

Any information regarding the same will be most appreciated!

as mentioned in the website, they say grievances for merit, candidature type change will be entertained. I dont know will they entertain our WE problem. Hope they do. Waiting for 20th to kick their butts!

I also have the same issue, not awarded wrk ex. marks even though I submitted the docs on time and my company is listed on both NSE nd BSE. I have written a mail to them but no response.

Has anybody been able to get through DTE ?

HI friends. All queries regarding grievances can be discussed here.

I have not been allotted my deserving 2 marks for my work ex. Sent the docu's on time. Also have my name on the list displayed in DTE site. Dont know what went wrong. Going to my ARC at thane on 20th.

Any others sharing same problems??

Hi friend,

I think on point in visiting the ARC were u got your all docs verified, for wrk ex. related issue I think wll need to go to Sydenham, as the entire process of wrk ex. related things is handled by them.

Maybe.. firstly we have to go to ARC, & then we may be redirected to SIMSREE via the ARC. I dont think we can directly approach Sydenham!

hi puys
A friend of mine,was converted to oms category,for not producing domicile. He had misplaced it while shifting and has found it back now.
Can he submit the domicile and get converted to HU???

He is also a minority candidate. He can't avail minority benefits until he becomes HU.

He has got all india rank- 958.
Pls help puys.

hi puys
A friend of mine,was converted to oms category,for not producing domicile. He had misplaced it while shifting and has found it back now.
Can he submit the domicile and get converted to HU???

He is also a minority candidate. He can't avail minority benefits until he becomes HU.

He has got all india rank- 958.
Pls help puys.

Ya sure he can approach the respective ARC and get it done ...now domicile is not a mandatory doc, so he can even submit birth cert or leaving cert and get it done.

can anyone who has already gone to ARC for grievances regarding WE marks not allotted post their experience here... it would be really helpful...

Even I haven't got 1 mark for WE.Not sure if we have to go to the ARC or SIMSREE?

went to ARC today at thane & gave my grievance. The officer there wrote down an application from me & sent some online mail to DTE. After waiting 2 hrs, DTE replied
"Candidate did not submit work experience certificate & relieving letter, so marks not allotted"

I submitted
1. Proforma G
2. appointment letter
3. confirmation letter
4. first salary slip
5. last salary slip

I submitted the same docs last year & got the marks. This year i submit the same docs & the freakishly stupid DTE officers ask me experience certificate & relieving letter. Its not practically possible to submit relieving letter as it wud mean to resign before being allloted any seat & i guess no sensible person would take that decision unless VERY VERY sure of his/her admission.

Any others experiences??

Hi Puys,

For all those who have not been awarded work ex marks their is link uploaded on DTE website Details of Candidates who has been awarded Zero marks for work experience

I tried opening the link but its giving File Not Found Error!!! Hope they are uploading the data chk after some time...may be we might atleast get some idea about wht's going on

Regards,
Pratik

Hi Puys,

For all those who have not been awarded work ex marks their is link uploaded on DTE website Details of Candidates who has been awarded Zero marks for work experience

I tried opening the link but its giving File Not Found Error!!! Hope they are uploading the data chk after some time...may be we might atleast get some idea about wht's going on

Regards,
Pratik

Hi Puys,

I had gone to the DTE Office, they said that you will have to give a written application to DTE stating your grievance and then they will forward it to the concerned authorities and they will probably by 27th or 28th come up with status updates on your grievances.

So chk on the above link what was the reason, bcoz of which you were not awarded the marks and write a application accordingly and then go and submit the same to DTE office.

Regards,
Pratik
went to ARC today at thane & gave my grievance. The officer there wrote down an application from me & sent some online mail to DTE. After waiting 2 hrs, DTE replied
"Candidate did not submit work experience certificate & relieving letter, so marks not allotted"

I submitted
1. Proforma G
2. appointment letter
3. confirmation letter
4. first salary slip
5. last salary slip

I submitted the same docs last year & got the marks. This year i submit the same docs & the freakishly stupid DTE officers ask me experience certificate & relieving letter. Its not practically possible to submit relieving letter as it wud mean to resign before being allloted any seat & i guess no sensible person would take that decision unless VERY VERY sure of his/her admission.

Any others experiences??

Buddy,
I have submitted
1. Proforma G
2. appointment letter
3. experience certificate & relieving letter. (39 mnths exp.)
Now i'm in a diff org.
Still got 0 marks.. :shocked: