Queries regarding D.O.M.S IIT Roorkee

Anything you wish to know about D.O.M.S at IIT R please post , shall be glad to reply Adios

Anything you wish to know about D.O.M.S at IIT R please post , shall be glad to reply

Adios

Hello sir,

My rank in jmet is 2616.... and wid a frshers tag on me shud i be expecting a call from IITR ?

Moreover, can u let me know a precise date when the list of the shortlisted candidates wud be out?

Thank You

Anything you wish to know about D.O.M.S at IIT R please post , shall be glad to reply

Adios

Hi. I have got a call from IIT Roorkie. I am a topper from NIT Bhopal and working in WIPRO for past 2.5 years. Kindly let me know how much worth will I be able to add in case I go in for MBA from Roorkie. I am asking in financial as well as from the course perspective

I have a rank of 2707 with experience of 19 months from TCS......Good academic and curricular profile:gold medalist from NIT,Bhopal...Which of the IITS do I hold a chance ?

There is already one thread for admission queries of IITR for the batch of 08-10... so plz continue on tht thread.. and i request the moderators to pls discontinue this thread

here is the link for the admission queries of 08-10 batch
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/domsiit-roorkee-admission-queries-2008-25025118