queries for sydenham, i hope to answer them here

hi guys, i am currently pursuing my mms from sydenham summers at SAMSUNG any queries regarding our mms course or pgdbm, pl feel free to ask me here. i shall try my best to answer them . shall b posting all the details regardi…

hi guys,

i am currently pursuing my mms from sydenham
summers at SAMSUNG

any queries regarding our mms course or pgdbm, pl feel free to ask me here.

i shall try my best to answer them .

shall b posting all the details regarding the pgdbm course, as soon as the ads r ready to goto print
well , regarding the no of seats in the open category, well there are just 18 in MMS.

( unbelievable naa but its true )

regarding the pgdbm course, well actually the coll is in the process of remodifying the exisintg process. thts the reason why i said tht i wil put up the details when they r ready to b put in print

llast yr, the applications were mind boggling , dunno the figures but there was 4 waiting lists !!!!!!

i myself met ppl who had com from pune, nashik etc sp for purchasing the form

also last yr the break up was as follows:

written: 200
gd 150
pi 150

total 500 marks

so even if you score low in written u can cover it up in gd pi. we at sydenham believe more in the actual person. we believe tht a good human being makes a good manager, and this judgement is made thru gd pi

WISHING ALL BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR GD PI's

regards,
Ronny

wrong mssg

hey dude,

finally we have some 1 from sydneham on pg... (phew)

anyways, glad to knw tht sydneham not gonna disconitnue the course... hrd rumours abt the same!

can u pls tell us approx by when will the forms be issued??

also if u can let us whn does the course start??

thnks!

cheers
Jay

there are just 18 open seats?

thats unbelievable and scary.so how many open seats are there through mms in the top 5 colleges?

1)jb

2)syd

3)somaiya

4)welingkars

5)sies

please let us know.

regards,

bruno

hey dude,

finally we have some 1 from sydneham on pg... (phew)

anyways, glad to knw tht sydneham not gonna disconitnue the course... hrd rumours abt the same!

can u pls tell us approx by when will the forms be issued??

also if u can let us whn does the course start??

thnks!

cheers
Jay

jay bhai those were not rumours thats what told to me by syd office & that i told you guys & if you don't believe me than you can check out this with the syd official .......i went up to syd three times for this.....even when i went last time there they told me to contact in first week of june in this regards:huh: ......by the way thx for the info ronny

cheers,
sumit

hey sumitbhai,

i guess i used the wrong word!! "RUMOURS"

what i really meant was thr were tlks of it being discontinued.....as told by YOU and my other Frnds as well...

no intention of hurting yr sentiments or questioning the FACTS you gave ME regarding the course!!

so request you not to be and be more of ....

cheers

Jay

Wow... I was waitin for someone to shed light on the Syd Pg course.. thnx Ronny and waitin for further information :D

Do mention when the forms will be issued...cost ...etc 😁

hey sumitbhai,

i guess i used the wrong word!! "RUMOURS"

what i really meant was thr were tlks of it being discontinued.....as told by YOU and my other Frnds as well...

no intention of hurting yr sentiments or questioning the FACTS you gave ME regarding the course!!

so request you not to be and be more of ....

cheers

Jay

yup no hard feelings .......here i m posting syd phone no 22021862, 22855596.....don't use the first one i tried it alots of time but it wont work & the other one i got last time when i went there so don't know wheather it works or not....

cheers,
sumit
hi guys,

i am currently pursuing my mms from sydenham
summers at SAMSUNG

any queries regarding our mms course or pgdbm, pl feel free to ask me here.

i shall try my best to answer them .

shall b posting all the details regarding the pgdbm course, as soon as the ads r ready to goto print
well , regarding the no of seats in the open category, well there are just 18 in MMS.

( unbelievable naa but its true )

regarding the pgdbm course, well actually the coll is in the process of remodifying the exisintg process. thts the reason why i said tht i wil put up the details when they r ready to b put in print

llast yr, the applications were mind boggling , dunno the figures but there was 4 waiting lists !!!!!!

i myself met ppl who had com from pune, nashik etc sp for purchasing the form

also last yr the break up was as follows:

written: 200
gd 150
pi 150

total 500 marks

so even if you score low in written u can cover it up in gd pi. we at sydenham believe more in the actual person. we believe tht a good human being makes a good manager, and this judgement is made thru gd pi

WISHING ALL BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR GD PI's

regards,
Ronny

hey thax for the iniative.
will u plz tell the tentative dates for form availaable/exam date/course date.
this is because, I might get some other college thro CET as tentative date of display merit list will be somewhere end June.
just worried about clashes:huh:
chio!!!
( one more exam in pipeline )

Hey Raskhas....finally someone from Sydenham has come forward to answer our tons of queries...here you go:

1. Is Sydenham accepting CET scores for the PGDBM course?

2. Is PGDBM course on par with the MMS course?

3. Whats the placement scenario at Sydenham vis-a-vis other colleges?

4. How would you rank the PGDBM courses at these 3 colleges : Sydenham, Welingkar and
KJ Somaiya?

Cheers,
SH

hi! me having some questions:
1. is syd.. accepting cat/ cet /xat scores for the pgdbm couse?
2. wat is the placement scenario at syd..?
3. how many seats are there for pgdbm?
4. by wen does syd.. plan 2 complete da admission process??
shed some light on this! plz!!!
byee!

Here is what i want to know:

1) When will the forms for the PGDBM be out??

2) How are the placement scenarios in the PGDBM cource of syd.

3) When will the test be held, and do they except CET,CAT scores??

4) Avg salary for the PGDBM cource.??

5) Does the cource have 100% placement.

hi guys,

pl check out our website
www.simsree.org

it will answer som of your queries

i will answer the remaining as soon as possible
{ posting from samsung office, mujhe maar daalenge pata chala ki main yeh kaam kar raha hoon }

yes, we have 100 percent placements

for our summers, companies like bharti and castrol went empty handed because there were no students remaining

regards,
Ronny

I wud like to know about the no. of seats in the PGDBM course and are there any reservations for people of Maharashtra ..

How many seats are there in the open category ??

some one said only 18 seats in the open category:wow:

cheers
kapil

I wud like to know about the no. of seats in the PGDBM course and are there any reservations for people of Maharashtra ..
How many seats are there in the open category ??
some one said only 18 seats in the open category:wow:

cheers
kapil

hey isnt that no. for the MMS course ?
gaurav440 Says
hey isnt that no. for the MMS course ?

some one mentioned that in the above reply...by bruno..

i guess thats for mms seats so how many in the open category for pgdbm..in syd ..

bruno could u please specify the number of seats

cheers
kapil

hey guys chill yaar in total there are 60 seats for pgdbm in syd & the exam is going to be held somewhere in june

sumitkatlana Says
hey guys chill yaar in total there are 60 seats for pgdbm in syd & the exam is going to be held somewhere in june

are you sure about the EXAM part sumit....coz i have spoken to the officials at sydenham 2-3 times and they have always told me that CET written marks will be considered for the PGDBM course this time atleast.