Queries for Shortlisting

Hi, I am seriously planning to give the CAT exam this year. But I have certain doubts which I need to clarify before I start with my preparations .Hope that my queries are answered at the earliest. I am worried about my past Academic R…

Hi,

I am seriously planning to give the CAT exam this year. But I have certain doubts which I need to clarify before I start with my preparations .Hope that my queries are answered at the earliest.

I am worried about my past Academic Record playing a spoilsport. In class 10 I scored 78.6% and in class 12 I scored 68.6%. I know that these scores are way below any of the IIM admission criteria. But my question is that if I score very high in CAT (somewhere around 98-99 percentile) will there be a chance that I get interview calls from other top rated colleges like SPJAIN, MDI and all other top rated colleges. Or because of my previous Academic Records I will be REJECTED OUTRIGHTLY.

Kindly give your inputs on the same at the earliest as I am pretty stressed out. I AM AFRAID THAT EVEN AFTER STUDYING VERY HARD FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR AND EVEN AFTER GETTING A VERY GOOD PERCENTILE I MAY LOOSE OUT.

REQUEST YOU ALL TO BE VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD IN YOUR REPLIES. NOT JUST TO BOOST ME UP. KINDLY TELL ME THE REALITY.