Queries for IILM

Questions to be answered by IILM

Hi..This is Aashi..I am a student..aspiring to take admission in IILM Lodhi Road Campus..Please let me know abt your selection process? 

Can we still apply in IILM ? I also want to know which campus is best of IILM Institute? Please reply.

1 Like

Hi,yes the admissions has been started and iilm university gurugram is best as it has the all the courses and best in delhi ncr.

What does IILM University offer to BBA students in the starting semesters?

Is there any diploma course for Law Students in IILM University, Gurugram?

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, IILM University, Gurugram Provides Diploma Course on Cyberlaw for Today’s Era and Certificate Course on Cyberlaw for Today’s Era.

Diploma Course on Cyberlaw for today’s era is a 3 month’s diploma course. The course will start from 10th Feb, 2023.

The course would cover following curriculum:

1. Cyberlaw in India
  2. Cybercrime regulation in India
  3. Data Protection
  4. Cyberspace
  5. Electronic Evidence and Legalities
    &
    Much More…
    For more details, Kindly Visit IILM University, Gurugram official Website.

Hope this would help you choose better.

All the Best :+1:t2:

What is the best B.Tech college for CS & Mechanical stream in Delhi - NCR ?

1 Like

Hello,

If you looking for best B.Tech college for CS & Mechanical stream in NCR, I would suggest you IILM University, Gurugram.

IILM University, Gurugram is situated at Golf Course Road, which is easily approachable in terms of commute by Metro & Road.

Eligibility : JEE Mains or IILM University, Gurugram engineering entrance exam, 10+2 in PCM from any equivalent/recognised board.

The B.Tech program follows Industry Learning & Practical approach which enables students to learn in unique & different methods. The university has industrial collaborations with IBM, Infosys, Microsoft.

The placement rate is 88% of previous year and scholarships are also available.

For more information, kindly visit official site.

What are the internship opportunities in B.Tech Program at IILM University, Gurugram?

1 Like

Hello,

Internship is a compulsory part in the B.Tech Program & has certain credits. It helps students get hands-on experience at corporate & technical level.

These are the following companies where IILM University, Gurugram provides internship opportunities :

HCL, TCS, IBM, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Capgemini, Paytm, Cisco, Accenture & many more.

How are the hostel facilities at IILM University Gurugram?

1 Like

Hello,

IILM University, Gurugram provides Hostel Facilities for both Boys & Girls. The hostel is inside the campus. Following are the amenities provided in the hostel :

• Full Central Air Conditioned
  • Triple Sharing Bed System
  • Individual Study Table - Chair
  • Individual washroom attached with each room
  • Laundry Facility
  • Easy Move in - out of the campus
  • Proper Privacy
  • 3 times meal provided by mess in cafeteria
  • Proper heating system in winters

So, these me are some of the inclusion’s provided in hostel.

All the Best.

How much attendance is mandatory in IILM University Gurugram in MBA Programme ?

A minimum of 75% of attendance for each subject is compulsory in IILM University Gurugram

What is the feedback of the School of Law at IILM University, Gurugram.

1 Like

The feedback of law school at IILM University Gurugram is very positive and optimistic. The programme offers Mastering Legal Expertise for Management, legal communications, socio-legal contexts, advocacy capacity and Skill-set for Tomorrow’s World. The alumni network of IILM Law School is doing great in terms of Advocacy & making strong foundations for management. Top Corporates and Law Firms hire the best talent from IILM Law School and has always given a positive response regarding the foundation of knowledge and values of the candidate. For more information you can visit IILM University, Gurugram Website.