Queries and discussions for GD/PI of XIMB PGDM RM 2011-13

Hello friends, here is the new separate thread for XIMB PGDM RM.:thumbsup: Seniors are requested to post their experiences. Congratulations to call getters. :: See last year’s thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms

Hello friends, here is the new separate thread for XIMB PGDM RM.:thumbsup:
Seniors are requested to post their experiences.
Congratulations to call getters.

See last year's thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-ximb-calls-for-pgdrm-25049792

i got a call for pgdm rm (87.5 %ile IRMA , 88.99 %ile xat)
i hav few queries
what is the total no of seats ?
in what ratio the calls are given ??
will delhi be a gd/pi centr ??
thnx

Hi puys!

This is Mudit Sood from Ahmedabad.

I got selected for RM GD/PI

I don't have much to ask about the course or the institute as I've already done an extensive research on them. I'm more interested in creating a group or something for everybody who has got a call so that we can all prepare together and get to know each other well before meeting on the date of GD in person. MICA aspirants are already having a really active group for preparations something on that model.

hi guys

vibhor here

pgdm call.

98.94%ile overall.

i agree wid mudit.let us from a group.let us cooridnate to give every1 a gud chance. 😃

got a pgdm RM call through IRMA.
seniors,
1)what is the wieghtage for IRMA score in the GDPI process and what is the weightage to other things?
2) what is the ratio of calls for PGDM RM ? ie seats : calls?
3) seniors please make a facebook group for PGDM RM . it will be really helpful to interact with you all over facebook.

Hi puys!

This is Mudit Sood from Ahmedabad.

I got selected for RM GD/PI

I don't have much to ask about the course or the institute as I've already done an extensive research on them. I'm more interested in creating a group or something for everybody who has got a call so that we can all prepare together and get to know each other well before meeting on the date of GD in person. MICA aspirants are already having a really active group for preparations something on that model.

absolutely agree.. seniors please help us . 😃

hi puys. . arjun here. . misd pgdm cl by 1.05.. yet to digest. got pgdm rm cal.. gud news is tat the avg pay pack has raisen from 5.5l to 6.5l . . i have a query. . how'll the pay pack b 4 or 5 years down the lane . . wil we be able to come par with the regular pgdm in pay scale. . pls guide. . i undstand tat it depends on our performance. . say i perform wel, wat'll b my pay scale after 3 or 4 years

got selected for gdpi...irma-83 n xat-97...

Mai bhi hu naa...
thru IRMA @ 98
50% weightage to scores and
50 to rest other tings...

cheers

Hi All,

I did not manage to get a call from XIMB- RM :(:(..As per the notification i.e. when one provides the IRMA roll number , the cut offs are as mentioned

AR:32
QA:37
EC:36
IS:28.9
Overall:75.2

and I have scored in my IRMA exam

AR:52.xx
QA:84.xx
EC:94.xx
IS:80.xx
Overall:87.xx

Not sure why i did not get a call. Can someone throw some light? Was the XAT marks also accounted for inspite of applying from IRMA exam for XIMB-RM.?

@ Kar.anup

You need to enter your IRMA form number and not the roll number.. Try out with form number.. You would hv got a call if you clear the cutoff.

@Jaz1986 -In one of the previous posts(not in this thread, it asked to try with the roll number).When i enter the form number the error that comes is

"Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. "

Im unsure if I am doing something wrong. My IRMA form no is 50815 and roll number is 13410477.

50% weightage is to IRMA score and 50 % to other things.. what comprises these other things? please elaborate and correct me if i am wrong.

@Jaz1986 -In one of the previous posts(not in this thread, it asked to try with the roll number).When i enter the form number the error that comes is

"Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

Im unsure if I am doing something wrong. My IRMA form no is 50815 and roll number is 13410477.

Congrats you are selected

XIMB / XAT / IRMA ID: 50815 Programme: PGDM-RM Status: Short-listed for GD/PI
Dear Neelima Mishra ,

Congratulations!

You have been short-listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to our two year full time Programme for Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management, 2011-2013.

The letter confirming your selection, with all the details of GD & PI, will be sent to you by 3rd week of February-2011. In case you do not receive the same by 24th February-2011, please get in touch with the admission office.
:cheerio::cheerio:

"Object not found!

Dear Neelima Mishra ,
Congratulations!

You have been short-listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to our two year full time Programme for Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management, 2011-2013.

The letter confirming your selection, with all the details of GD & PI, will be sent to you by 3rd week of February-2011. In case you do not receive the same by 24th February-2011, please get in touch with the admission office.

hey try ur form no. buddy
sinha_abhinav Says
50% weightage is to IRMA score and 50 % to other things.. what comprises these other things? please elaborate and correct me if i am wrong.

other things are GD,PI
ACADS and WORK-EX..
and among them PI has highest weightage
sinha_abhinav Says

ximb website says the following
The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate's performance in the written test as well as in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience)

hope it helps ...atb :thumbsup:

had missed irma by a whisker...so happy to get a call from XIMB

"Object not found!

Dear xxxxxxxx

Congratulations!

Coordinator, Admissions PS: Please verify the XIMB/XAT/IRMA ID you have entered.