Queens Science and Technology MBA

I have not seen any thread that talks about Queens Science and Technology MBA, Canada. I was wondering if there is nobody out there who is applying to Queens. I had a few questions about the Science and Technology MBA offered by Queens, which…

I have not seen any thread that talks about Queens Science and Technology MBA, Canada. I was wondering if there is nobody out there who is applying to Queens.

I had a few questions about the Science and Technology MBA offered by Queens, which I am hoping somebody amongst you would be able to help me with.

1. Can somebody provide me with insight on Queens placement statistics?
2. Business Week ranks Queens MBA as the number one amongst non-US schools offering a one year program - Is this a reliable number to go by, coz I had the impression that INSEAD was the leader in this category.

Hopefully somebody would be able to give me more insight into Queens.

- Scorpion

I have not seen any thread that talks about Queens Science and Technology MBA, Canada. I was wondering if there is nobody out there who is applying to Queens.

I had a few questions about the Science and Technology MBA offered by Queens, which I am hoping somebody amongst you would be able to help me with.

1. Can somebody provide me with insight on Queens placement statistics?
2. Business Week ranks Queens MBA as the number one amongst non-US schools offering a one year program - Is this a reliable number to go by, coz I had the impression that INSEAD was the leader in this category.

Hopefully somebody would be able to give me more insight into Queens.

- Scorpion

i believe that queens BW ranking should not be taken as it is. The school has certain advantages and disadvantages.U need to check on what parameters the BW rankings are based on...mebbe queens scores a lot on few of the higher wieighted paramters...
The advantage of queens is that it has excellent ROI and good reputation in Canada.The top 3 in canada - ivey,queens and rotman are almost the same.among these rotman has the location advantage of toronto.students from other schools have to come down to toronto for job search.queens is also a very small class..which to me personally is a disadvantage as it rules out learning substantially from ur classmates as most of them are science and tech guys.INSEAD defintely has greater brand value and alumni network..which are some of the things ppl look for ..in an MBA program.
I have 3 friends at queens and they have captured great jobs...and some have been able to switch careers as well...which is a difficult prospect in a 1 year program...so u need to check out the website of queens...and arrive at what are the important things to u rather than go by rankings.

hiii
i have applied for may 06 batch of mba in queens and have been selected for interview(on 23rd feb)
i wud appreciate if ne1 can help me out on the type of prep i wud need for that
i have been selected for nus and have given cmu interview...so wud like to know if queens follow the same general pattern of questioning
cheers
Sayan

Hi ...Arka here.....I have also made it into Queens MBA for science and technology..................does anybody have any extra(other than website) information about Queens.............or any contacts(email-ids) of the ppl who have already passed out or who r planning to join in 2006......it will be of great help................