Queens 2007 Batch - Interview and Beyond

I am starting this thread for Queens MBA 2007 aspirants. I have applied in Aug and have been interviewed last week and waiting for the results. My profile - 7 years IT exp, 4 years Int, GMAT 750 Anyone else applying to Queens this year …

I am starting this thread for Queens MBA 2007 aspirants. I have applied in Aug and have been interviewed last week and waiting for the results.

My profile - 7 years IT exp, 4 years Int, GMAT 750

Anyone else applying to Queens this year ...please share your profile..

Good Idea, I am still in the application preparation mode. Should be sending it by 15th Nov.
Could you share your Interview experience?

I have been interviewed by Shannon Goodspead, Director of Admissions. The interview was very professional and cool.

She started by knowing about my family, why Queens, Post MBA plans, about my volunteering exp and leadership exp.

I have got an acceptance letter from Queens today. Did anyone else get it ??

amitg_mba Says
I have got an acceptance letter from Queens today. Did anyone else get it ??

Congratulations Amit !!! So good to hear about admits rolling in :bigups:

Congratulations Amit. Hope to see you around in Queens. What other schools have you applied?

What is the turn out period from Application submit date----to Interview date---to admit letter?

Hi, I am also planning to apply to Queen's MBA..
have a query regarding aplication requirements. Website says that "Averaging a B+/75% (or equivalent) or better standing in the final two years of your undergraduate degree program. "

We usually do not ahve grading system in India. SO does it mean that we need to ahve marks greater than 75% in last 2 years of engg program...

if nyone has idea..please let me know

Hi Amit,Congrats on your admit.

I have applied for Fall 2007 admissions.Iam a IT guy with 3 yrs experience(one year in US). I submitted my application couple of days back and waiting to hear from them.Good Luck to all the other applicants

amitg_mba Says
She started by knowing about my family, why Queens, Post MBA plans, about my volunteering exp and leadership exp.

Does Queen's look for anything different from other MBA programmes? Do they stress on teams?

I submitted my app on 28 Aug and got the confirmation on 7th Nov.

Yes interview stresses a lot on team based learning.

Garfield, overall 75% should be fine.