Quantitative Aptitude for CAT 2013

In this forum i will share some really helpful videos which will help aspirants crack CAT 2013 exam. Feedback is most welcome. Please share it among your friends also

In this forum i will share some really helpful videos which will help aspirants crack CAT 2013 exam. Feedback is most welcome. Please share it among your friends also

Ajay, Bhavan and Chetan have a total of 150 marbles with them. Ajay gave Bhavan and Chetan as many marbles as they have. Bhavan then gave Ajay and Chetan as many marbles as they have. If Bhavan now has 90 marbles find the number of marbles he initially had.

Please answer my question.This is related to Time and Distance

Bombay express left Delhi for Bombay at 14:30 hrs,travelling at a speed of 60kmph and Rajdhani exp left Delhi for bombay at 16:30 hrs,travelling at a speed of 80kmph
How far away from Delhi will the two trains meet?

find last two digit of 15×37×63×51×97×17. options A.)35 B.)45 C.)55 D.)85 WHAT CAN BE ITS SHORTCUT INSTEAD OF MULTIPLYING EACH ND EVERY NUMBER?

There is a number N which when divided by 3,5,7 and 9 leaves a remainder of 1, but leavesa remainder of 8 when divided by 8. Find the least such number possible.

0 voters

This contains amazing quant questions just from CAT papers........ Enjoy😃

A player rolls a die and receives the same number of rupees as the number of dots on the face that turns up. What should the player pay for each roll if he wants to make a profit of one rupee per throw of the die in the long run?

Enjoy thrill os solving puzzles now without log-in.......... Get more and more puzzles solved and do comment-> no log-in required ... Use anonymous for commenting

HI ... anyone of you , who is a TIME bangalore student and has got the advance study material from TIME?? I want to know because , me and my fellow batch students have yet not received the material.Please reply..

A train is going from Mumbai to Poona and makes 5 stops on the way.3 persons enter the train during the journey with 3 different tickets.How many different sets of tickets they may have had?

What is the number of stations between these two cities in this question ?N.B-This is my doubt.

0 voters

@drsanjeet

A train is going from Mumbai to Poona and makes 5 stops on the way.3 persons enter the train during the journey with 3 different tickets.How many different sets of tickets they may have had?

What is the number of stations between these two cities in this question ?N.B-This is my doubt.

1) 5

2) 4

3) 3 Skip

Hi,

I am not clear with the question.There are 2 questions asked and there are options for only one question? can you clarify?

If roots of equation x^10-1 = 0 are 1,a,b,c,d,e....Then what is the value of (1-a)(1-b)(1-c)(1-d).......?