Quantitative Aptitude for CAT 18

This group will focus on solving queries related to quant for aspirants of CAT 18

Hello World!

Good morning guys

Has anyone of you started off with cat preparations in full swing?

Hey guys..

1. Comment your week Chapters/Part in Quants

2. If i am not wrong everyone might be taking Arun SHarma only ?

I've decided to join CL night classes. .is it good? I heard so

anyone selling CAT time‘s study material in chandigarh please ping me @9988383739

I am selling my TIME material at an affordable price. I was 2017 TIME classroom student so I have all other matrials too which are only given to classroom students. I have some books too like arun sharma for quant, Snap 10 yrs textbook with 5 sample papers, and many more.

Contact me on- 8051013516(whatsapp) or PM me on PG

Location- Pune

Hi guys Anyone have CL material's..

Guys. .I want to improvise on my profile this year to expect a call from spjain. My academics is good. I'm a final year student prep for cat 2018. Can anyone suggest me some good activities where I can enroll myself without compromising my CAT plus Grad exam preparation ? My interests are music and article writing

CAT 2018 aspirants. Have you joined coaching or waiting for XAT results?

Solution

Awadh express and Bokaro express start simultaneously from Lucknow and Jamshedpur towards each other and continuously shuttle between these two places. Every time these trains meet each other. They turn back after exchanging their respective speeds. The initial ratio of their speeds is 2:1. Let the two trains meet at Patna, then what is the ratio of distances covered by awadh express and bokaro express till they meet for the third time at the same place patna

@vishiac

Anyone want iquanta dilr Elitesgrid qa Elitesgrid dilr classes videos All at only 1000 rup What Sapp me 9755059539 Take cl time byju cetking free with above

Q.10 ..Please solve.

Somebody check q.72...I'm getting 26 every time. ..how's it 32?

A cistern can be filled by two taps A and B in 12 minutes and 14 minutes respectively and can be emptied by a third in 8 minutes. If all the taps are turned on at the same moment, what part of the cistern will remain unfilled at the end of 7 minutes? 

If I take Total Capacity as 1L then I am getting 19/24 as answer. And if I take Total capacity as LCM of 12 , 14 and 8 = 168 L . I am getting 133 L. Where am I doing it wrong? Kindly help!

Though a DILR question. ..If anyone could crack this question kindly make me understand

Somebody solve it. Plz