Pwc Vs Wipro Vs CAT05

Let me make it clear first that i m comparing PWC and Wipro in IT technical aspects. I have offer from these two companies and i m an engineer not an MBA…so, PWC has offered me a techincal position and I would be working on Oracle Applications…

Let me make it clear first that i m comparing PWC and Wipro in IT technical aspects.
I have offer from these two companies and i m an engineer not an MBA..so, PWC has offered me a techincal position and I would be working on Oracle Applications in both the places.
I have more than 1.5 years of experience in a software company and am a 2005 cat aspirant. So, rite now i m in a fix ..which one should i join Wipro or PWC.Let me eloborate the scenarios.
1. My primary aim is MBA...so I will be apperaing for CAT2005.I had given CAT 2004 n got 92%......So I need to give much more effort this time.But as i have been looking for a job change for last few months..my preparation is not in a very good shape. Work will be secondary to me..and I know that work n prep can be managed in Wipro..But i m not sure about PWC....how hectic is the techinical work there?...and will i get the time to study on weekdays(leave apart 2 hrs that i will be wasting in commutaion between my home n office) and what abt sundays n saturdays..do ppl at PWC have to work on those days too!!!
2. Salary apsect...i m offered almost same package by the 2 companies...seems PWC is stingy in paying to techies :(...so this aspect cant be evaluated ....But offcourse Brand name is there with PWC..that will help me in both the cases...if i continue in the S/W field (if i m not able to make into a good B'school) and even if i go for MBA.
3. PWC says that they will tranfer me to another location after 4-5 months(that is when their current project gets over)...4-5 months..exactly CAT's time !!!!...
here agian..does these 4-5 months mean 5-6 months only..or it can extend more....I know in companies like Wipro..most of the projects are T&M; billing projects...where 4-5 months mean ...8-9 months...or they can even extend for more than one year...but please tell me whats the case with PWC projects!!!
4. As i said i will be giving second priority to work...but CAT2005 will be my final attempt for MBA...so at the same time i donot want to ignore work totally...i know in wipro if my performance is not good..i can carry on..but are they any chances of lay offs in case of PWC(as most MNCs do...when they dont have sufficient projects)
.....ppl!!..I am in a real dilemma....any insights in this regard will be highly appreciated....please post ur comments ASAP.

TIA

by PWC i meant Price WaterHouse Coppers..

Guys!! plese reply soon...I need to decide fast

Go for PWC ..its brand is huge......

don't go for wipro.....my friend got recruited from iit in pwc recently

it will pay you well after some time...

by PWC i meant Price WaterHouse Coppers..

Guys!! plese reply soon...I need to decide fast

yeah go for PWC.

just in case if you later decide to give MBA another shot, you will have a huge advangtage both for indian or an international mba.

I have offer from these two companies and i m an engineer not an MBA..so, PWC has offered me a techincal position and I would be working on Oracle Applications in both the places.
1. My primary aim is MBA...so I will be apperaing for CAT2005.
2. Salary apsect...i m offered almost same package by the 2 companies

PWC. No doubt about that.
Since ur primary aim is MBA, u should be more worried about your short-term prospects in Wipro vis-a-vis PWC. And it seems that they are more or less same.
And PWC will be a very good distinguishing point in your favour. You have to attend an IIM interview to believe the hundreds of people from Infy, Wipro, TCS et al, who are IIM aspirants. Having worked in PWC, rather than Wipro, would be a distinguishing factor.

Sorry for digging out an old thread but I just wanted to ask about PwC. When they say PwC has a consulting division does it mean only IT consulting or does it also involve Strategy consulting. And what does Teechnology consulting involve? Does it mean long hours of coding?