Punjab & Sindh Bank PO Allotment Progress

Dear Fellow PSBians …We have been alloted PSB from IBPS and we would like to be in touch for the further process…This was my top preference and am ecstatic to be in PSB…Hope everyone is happy…Kindly share your profile, specially from whic…

Dear Fellow PSBians ....We have been alloted PSB from IBPS and we would like to be in touch for the further process....This was my top preference and am ecstatic to be in PSB..Hope everyone is happy...Kindly share your profile, specially from which region do you belong...I am from Madhya Pradesh, General...and do join this group...keep updating about any updates related to joining, Salary, Place of training etc.

Again Congrats for you bright future ahead...

count me in will be bringing few more candidates for future touch 😃

@insane.assassin Great..Have been gathering a lot of info regarding PSB from past few months...will share when more people will join..so that we can have more and more comments and analysis of the bank...Welcome again...

joining kad honi hai saddi veere.

PIND DA BANK SADDA

@insane.assassin Where are you from..??? i mean which state...???
@tpsp Joining ta te maine nahi pata veera...tad tak assi taiyaari kar lende hai..tussi dasso kitho ho tussi..Punjab to (Jaoining ka to pata nahi bhai..tab tak taiyaari kar lete hai...aap batao ki aap kaun si state se ho...)
CHECK this out PSB applicants

Check on sme details that were shared earlier on this forum by smeone...This info is/was not collected by me...I give full credit to whosoever have gathered it...

@tpsp Not able to open it...Can U please reshare the same maybe in Word format..or jst reshare it again...Thanks..

hello friend got punjab and sind bank

hey guys congrats to all. psb 63.96 general ofcourse.

from patiala hope to get placed near here :)
m new at this site my emai id [email protected]
@verma.gourav Welcome and congrtas...where r u frm....???

bhai haryana final allotment thread par baat hui to thi apni

@ranjhasidhu Cngrats...definately...U wll get near ur hometown....

Friends, I also got P & S Bank..........from Delhi.......68.12......

@verma.gourav Yup...Srryy...jst slipped of my mind....
@Ankit_MBA_007 Cngrats Ankit...Hm...mm..Delhi...great buddy...Welcome Again...
@hellomr.
@suzu12345
@ravipanwar.gn

Join this thread........exclusively for P&S; bank POs....
Although many of you would be aware of zonal presence of PSB.

But for those who don't know, check out this link.

http://jgmarks.co.in/bankpref.php