Pune Study Circle (Target- UPSC 2014)

" Pune’s study group for collaboration to succeed in UPSC’s civil services examination 2014 " __ Purpose of this thread: 1. General Studies - Discussion and Resource 2. CSAT2014 - Combined Mock Tests and Collaborative Assessment 3. …

" Pune's study group for collaboration to succeed in UPSC's civil services examination 2014 "

Purpose of this thread:

1. General Studies - Discussion and Resource
2. CSAT2014 - Combined Mock Tests and Collaborative Assessment
3. Helping other aspirants by sharing study material, information of pattern and study techniques

[Please see attached] Word of guidance by people who have been there done that, though there have been changes in the prelims pattern, all the tips for general studies and preparation still holds good.

Count me in too!! 😃

who all gave the prelim this yr?

hey someones selling pratiyogita darpan

http://pune.olx.in/pratiyogita-darpan-from-oct-2012-till-july-2013-iid-587235949

Guys please join this thread also

Looks like this forum has dried up no inputs visible from long time. Aspirants gear up people lets start discussing concepts & doubts. Few regular questions can go long way....around 90 days for pre, 10 a day would amount to 900 Qs . Look for past papers prepare accordingly & ask doubts,share any new information which you may come across.

👍 👍 👍

My first input from today ....I hope I would get similar inputs from members .

Which country does not have written constitution ?

whts in the  news that prelims would be postponed?

Which type of soil retains maximum amount of water?

A) Loam

B) Sandy

C) Clay

D) Red