Pumba

Hi there, can anyone give me some info about Pumba, i am appearing for CEt and probably be filling it up as a choice after top four colleges. can anybody provide info abt its infra, placements, its ranking as compared to other colleges in pun…

Hi there,

can anyone give me some info about Pumba, i am appearing for CEt and probably be filling it up as a choice after top four colleges. can anybody provide info abt its infra, placements, its ranking as compared to other colleges in pune and overall ranking. couldnt get its ranking, probably bcoz it is university deptt.

hey senior janta, u gotta help me out,

thanks

:x PUMBA is good,No doubt

Hey...
Even I am giving Mh CET for PUMBA....
Any info would be great....
~ Gulshan

paris_india Says
:x PUMBA is good,No doubt

Guys, recently a lot of you are posting "xyz insti is Good/Bad" with absolutely no arguments attached to your opinion...There is no poll going on out here...
It has been told quite a lot of times in past and once again i'm telling you this is a "Discussion" board...

If you don't have anything to say about the institute other than ur flat opinion...better stay out of the thread...

-Akshat
hello,
with 411 acres of lush green in heart of pune. ***** star accreditation
by naac. Jaykar liabrary housing 35,500 management books.Only college in probably the whole world to have MBA -BT programme.PUMBA has got infrastructure whoa!
The salaries offered are something like this
*Highest salary offered Rs.5.20 Lacs pa
Average salary offered Rs.2.68 Lacs pa
PUMBA is certainly a top gun. And the fees are definetly measly.
JAi CET JAI DTE.
REgards.

hi

i have heard that there r seats in PUMBA thro. ATMA also any body please clarify

Hi Guys,

i am also giving CET getting score around 125-130 in Mock CETs. can anybody tell me what is the cut-off for PUMBA. I am from Maharashtra only.

Thanx

Hi Guys,

i am also giving CET getting score around 125-130 in Mock CETs. can anybody tell me what is the cut-off for PUMBA. I am from Maharashtra only.

Thanx

last year PUMBA closed at 152 for MH student.....this year it may go a bit high

PUMBA accepting ATMA scores...
That is for MBA in Biotechnology which PUMBA offers...

For more info check out page numbers 34 and 59 of ATMA brochure...

Hope that would help

~Gulshan

Any idea at what PUMBA closed last year for OMS ....
And if possible please predict this years score for PUMBA (OMS)....

After a tougher than last year CET today, I think that this time the cut off for PUMBA should be around 140 for OMS and 130 for Pune Univ ppl.

All The Best.

PUMBA accepting ATMA scores...
That is for MBA in Biotechnology which PUMBA offers...

For more info check out page numbers 34 and 59 of ATMA brochure...

Hope that would help

~Gulshan

hi
thanks

can u tell me how the placement in the course and how would u rate the course.

hi

cud some1 pls. tell me what was the cut-off for PUMBA for PUNE UNIVERSITY ppl in 2004 ?

also what r placements for FINANCE like - avg salaries ?

what abt the faculty ?

thanx in advance

coolsugs

hi

can anybody tell me about the placement of MBA biotech in pune university

The salaries offered are something like this
*Highest salary offered Rs.5.20 Lacs pa

Average salary offered Rs.2.68 Lacs pa
PUMBA is certainly a top gun. And the fees are definetly measly.
JAi CET JAI DTE.
REgards.

As u can see from that- Pumba is a good option for freshers. ne1 with workex should look at better options as far as avg sal's are considered.
As far as placement in various sectors are concerned they vary from yr to yr and the pay packages depend on how good u r!!!

thanx catbert -

any idea what the cut-off last time was - for PUNE UNIV ppl ?

- coolsugs

hi....guyz..
just answered ATMA got 71percentile...will i make it to pune univ-biotech MBA?? wat was the cut off last yr? does any1 have any idea??

hi ppl plz guide me bout icfai pune in terms of placements n job prospects some even think icfai,pune is better than pumba is it true

hi guys

with CET written results out , all of us have an idea where we stand.(as i got an idea that I can not make to JB)

thinking of pumba. have 3 yrs exp
done engg for pune univ itself
planning for Finance
chked website of pumba
thik thak laga.

any PUMBA seniors ?

my frd is there
i will chk with him & pour info here

BTW ANYBODY PLANNING FOR PUMBA ?

BYE