PUMBA Batch 06-08..Introduce URself

heyy…fellow PUMBAITES… …just saw that guys frm JB, Welingkars, Syndenham have started threads for introducing each other…cudnt find any thread for PUMBA…so am starting this one…Evryone who has been alloted PUMBA for the MBA program 2006…

heyy..fellow PUMBAITES...
..just saw that guys frm JB, Welingkars, Syndenham have started threads for introducing each other...cudnt find any thread for PUMBA..so am starting this one...Evryone who has been alloted PUMBA for the MBA program 2006-08....please go ahead and give a brief intro of urselves n ur profile too...LETS ROCK PUMBA guys....
about me:

name: anuj navare

grad: B.com (Pune Univ)..69.66 %

Work Ex: Nil

CET score: 159/240

hobbies: football, stock markets ( big time passion),reading.

PUMBA begins 4'th Aug wid the induction....

..just saw that guys frm JB, Welingkars, Syndenham have started threads for introducing each other...cudnt find any thread for PUMBA..so am starting this one...Evryone who has been alloted PUMBA for the MBA program 2006-08....please go ahead and give a brief intro of urselves n ur profile too...LETS ROCK PUMBA guys....
about me:

Hi Ryan,

Join our Orkut Community and Yahoogroup. Guys r really active there.

PUMBA..Moving towards becoming India's finest Autonomous University B-School

chk out

orkut - communities - PUMBA 2006-08

and Yahoo - groups - PUMBA06-08

about me:

Hi guys count me too... I have managed to get thru PUMBA finally at the final round!
i am an Engineer from Mumbai university (2004)
CET score: 145

hey...akanksha jain here...doing MBA-BT...the "other" course offered by PUMBA...Bsc.(mico-biochem) from St.Xavier's, Mumbai...83.7% percentile in atma=99.44...hobbies- reading, watching movies, istening to music..rock genre..no mush for me...

Ms.Pollyanna Says
hey...akanksha jain here...doing MBA-BT...the "other" course offered by PUMBA...Bsc.(mico-biochem) from St.Xavier's, Mumbai...83.7% percentile in atma=99.44...hobbies- reading, watching movies, istening to music..rock genre..no mush for me...

Hmmmm...I guess u guys not on the main PUMBA thread...thts where our current home is:

It Took a Little Pagalpan and a Brand was Born

Hello friends,
This is Atirakshit here,
Joined PUMBA with a score of 163/240.
I am a home university candidate.
Lets rock PUMBA

I am franklin mendonca.
cet score 145.
PUMBA this year has a gr8 mix of freshers and ppl with work ex, lets make sure that by the tym we pass out we take pumba to newer height.

Hey guys...this is yappie...joined pumba at at a score of 151 home univ...
pumba sure gona rock with this batch ...with rockin people like us around!!!:wink: LOL!!!
LET US ALL THANK ACADFUNDA FOR BEIN SO SWEEET TO ALL THE PUMBA ASPIRANTS....

Hey guys...this is yappie...joined pumba at at a score of 151 home univ...
pumba sure gona rock with this batch ...with rockin people like us around!!!:wink: LOL!!!
LET US ALL THANK ACADFUNDA FOR BEIN SO SWEEET TO ALL THE PUMBA ASPIRANTS....

Hi Yappie,

Thts sweet. But then I think Pagalguy needs more accolades for providin this forum for Indian MBA students. Here's 3 Cheers for Pagalguys Hip Hip Hurray

Regards,

Hey guys

I am Achint ..me in PUMBA with a score of 148..lets have a blast of a time and
make sure that we make PUMBA a brand to reckon with...

Hey guys

I am Achint ..me in PUMBA with a score of 148..lets have a blast of a time and
make sure that we make PUMBA a brand to reckon with...

Hi Blinkball,

Welcome to the gang!! So u a Newbie on PG. Gr8 to have u here. Keep up the spirits high.

regards