PT's e-Prac-CAT series 2010

Hi friends PT EDUCATION e-prac cat series has started today.through this thread pls share your experiences,Difficulty level of paper and other things that you may want to share. The Entire Schedule Can Be seen at PT education Friend…

Hi friends PT EDUCATION e-prac cat series has started today.through this thread pls share your experiences,Difficulty level of paper and other things that you may want to share.

The Entire Schedule Can Be seen at

PT education

Friends Keep Posting.................

[ya.i gave my first online test for cat..scored 72. 21 right and 12 wrong...could have solved more...will try next time...gud luck.

I Am Really Suprised that not many of the users of this forum have given PT PRAC CAT.:-(

scored 175 marks

attempt 37
correct 26
marks 93
%ile 97.23
air 275

hey guys
does PT offer free mock cats ?

hey guys
does PT offer free mock cats ?

NO PT doesn't offer any free mock cat.

e prac cat 1
i got 90..
96.08%ile..
air-390..
messed it up..
wil try better next tym..

e prac cat 2
got 70..
99.36%ile..
air-65..
others messed it up dis tym..

wil still try better in e prac cat 3..
all d bst to all..

i would like to say that though the question given by pt education boosts up the moral of students but they are much far from the real difficulty level presented by cat. i was myself into those series but what i found was that the difficulty level was not there so its better for the starters only. this is what i think....

@DIVYA..
pls teel me which series wud you suggest dat wud give me an actual realisation of the cat

hai friend,who would i take those exams,please help me

@DIVYA..
pls teel me which series wud you suggest dat wud give me an actual realisation of the cat

i have joined both PT n IMS.....as far as difficulty level is concerned, TIME -> IMS -> CL & PT

prac 1 = 72 marks 88.-- % AIR 1110
prac 2 = 66 marks 99.-- % AIR 85
prac 3 = 28 marks --.--% AIR ... (apprx. 5000) ( wanted to give best turn out to be worst)
(Now, how could I be confident abt my D-day?)
prac 4, zero expectation may help me
lets c,
all the best!

thanx for the ranking..

i wud get reg. in one more mock series..
prac 1=90 marks 96.08% AIR 390
prac 2=70 marks 99.36% AIR 65
prac 3=59 marks 95.83% AIR 404(i wished to crack it too bt ws a hit on me)

n ya zero xpectation is the key..
lets see..
al d bst 2 u too..

ya frnds this time praccats r quite simple!
praccat1-95%
pracvcat2-87%
praccat3-92.5%

pls keep posting ur experiences....

Friends,
can anybody tell me how many students r appearing for Prac cats? No doubt high percentile are good for confidence build up, but less number of students may be the reason....never mind, we should concentrate on score n cut offs. Very few people using this thread:-(
Best of luck !

@succes@aum..
the number of students appearing is 10000+..
can u pls tell me the no. for other institutes..????

Friends,
can anybody tell me how many students r appearing for Prac cats? No doubt high percentile are good for confidence build up, but less number of students may be the reason....never mind, we should concentrate on score n cut offs. Very few people using this thread:-(
Best of luck !

You can calculate the no of students appearing in the test from your percentile position and rank.A Formula is given by the pt education at SRC to calculate no of students apperaing in the tests.

PERCENTILE POSITION = (N-P)/N *100 % indicates the % of candidate below a given AIR position. Here N stands for Total Students , P stands for your rank.

It is definitely well above 10,000.
@succes@aum..
The number of students appearing is 10000+..
Can u pls tell me the no. For other institutes..????

time 20,000+
ims 10,000- 12,000

can anyone help me with PT papers. please PM me.