PSP Go vs PSP 3000

Guys who have PSP Go or PSP 3000, can you tell me what is the difference between the both??I heard that PSP Go doesn’t has UMD support!! Opening a new thread as i couln’t find relevant thread.PM if it is not relevant here.

Guys who have PSP Go or PSP 3000, can you tell me what is the difference between the both??I heard that PSP Go doesn't has UMD support!!
Opening a new thread as i couln't find relevant thread.PM if it is not relevant here.

Guys who have PSP Go or PSP 3000, can you tell me what is the difference between the both??I heard that PSP Go doesn't has UMD support!!
Opening a new thread as i couln't find relevant thread.PM if it is not relevant here.

PSP GO is a recent model of PSP with slider. PSP does not have slider & has UMD. On other hand, PSP Go supports SDHC memory of some 32GB.

PSP Go failed due to variety of reasons. If you looking to buy PSP, go for psp3000. Its still the best handheld console for gaming. And you can subscribe for PSN They have even slashed its price. Now selling for some 7.5K

Hope this helps.