Prparation Time

I am a working professional. I planned to take up cat-13 so that i can join the college next year. I started my preparation 10 days back. I have very little knowledge in the verbal part but i can somewhat manage in the quantitative part . I can al…

I am a working professional. I planned to take up cat-13 so that i can join the college next year. I started my preparation 10 days back. I have very little knowledge in the verbal part but i can somewhat manage in the quantitative part . I can allocate time only after the working hours so i am taking 3 days to complete a chapter of quantitative part (150 questions). In verbal front ,i am yet to chart out a plan. In this situation, my possible exam date would be first week of November. So i am planning to intensify the learning from mid September by relieving from the company. Will it be a good idea? Can you suggest a plan for me to get placed in a decent college? P.S : I am putting 3 hours a day now to prepare

Hi I am new to this site... Please suggest me some good books for PSU entrance exams for INSTRUMENTATION branch.. all suggestions will be cordially accepted..