Here i would like to share a few thoughts which are haunting me for quite some time. When i searched various posts/threads on various GMAT forums i found that most of the thoughts are similar to thoughts of other guys so i thought to recollec…
Here i would like to share a few thoughts which are haunting me for quite some time.
When i searched various posts/threads on various GMAT forums i found that most of the thoughts are similar to thoughts of other guys
so i thought to recollect all the facts/points i have noticed over period of my short research & post them in a single post, so that it would be beneficial for me as well as many others like me ......
It would helpful for people who are in the phase of preparation for GMAT. I have tried to put it very precisely.
this post would be beneficial for any of you falling under one or more below mentioned points:
- Ineterested in Managerial stuff, love to learn cultural differneces/diversity (like i do) and have a great desire to do MBA from US/Canada to satisfy above ineterests.
- Could not crack CAT (top 10, probably top 15 b schools) because of the tight work schedule.
- Having a budget of 20-25 lakhs (personal saving + loans+ family help).
- Unsatisfied with your job (12- 24 months work ex)
- Have a plan to come back to india after 4 5 yrs.
- Have average communication skill in english
so keeping in mind above discussed facts please answer following Q. as per best of your knowledge (focus on points in bold characters)
1 What are the prospects of doing MBA from top 30-50 Bschool looking at the current economic turmoil ?
2 What if a person doesnt manges to secure a job, having a loan of say 20 lakhs ?
It would be of immense help if someone doing MBA from such schools(or alumni) try to solve the dilemma.....
hey guys i dont want answer of any personal q. i want to take this thread as a discussion..........
any way i think evrybdy is finding this thread too laborious to read so m again posting a new thread with a very straight forward q.
WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS OF DOING MBA FROM TOP30-TOP60 US BSCHOOLS