Prospective Students MBA Abroad fall 2010: Hyderabad / Delhi Meet

Hey All…!!! *Myself: * I’m Nikhil working with Verizon for the past 4 years in Hyderabad. Have an admit from Univ. of STRATHCLYDE and SDA Bocconi. Yet to decide on what to join, as still waiting for a couple of results… *Why th…

Hey All....!!!!

Myself:
I'm Nikhil working with Verizon for the past 4 years in Hyderabad.
Have an admit from Univ. of STRATHCLYDE and SDA Bocconi. Yet to decide on what to join, as still waiting for a couple of results..

Why this thread... :
With the application /admit season nearing its rear end, many of you might have secured a place with a reputed B-School or are awaiting results.

One thing that all of you will agree with me is the fact that the Networking during your MBA will play a MAJOR role in job search post MBA.

I was asking myself : How can I make my network grow even before I enter the program... and I thought, meeting people who have admits from various B-schools from around the world would definitely serve the purpose.

What do I propose:
So here I am ... I would like to arrange a meet-up on a coming weekend, where visitors of this forum, who are going for the Fall 2010 MBA program.

We can arrange this on two different weekends at Delhi and Hyderabad.
(Since, I'm from Delhi and working in Hyderabad, and would be visiting Delhi in the 5-15th March timeframe).

This would give us a chance to meet different people going to study to different universities.
So, here's to a bigger and bigger network.... :cheers:

All of you folks who wanna join in, please Introduce yourself in the thread with the colleges you have an admit from / or are targeting....

Hope this initiative turns out to be a successful one.

Cheers
Nikhil

Hey Folks... Thanks for your response.. Have loads of PMs pouring in....

I would appreciate if all of you introduce yourself here in the forum also along with the PMs...

Cheers
Nikhil