Project with SP Jain students and a leading NGO

Hi people, We are students of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research who are doing a project with a leading NGO in Mumbai. The project deals with the improvement of living conditions of slum dwellers in Mumbai. As part of this project we a…

Hi people,
We are students of SP Jain Institute of Management and Research who are doing a project with a leading NGO in Mumbai. The project deals with the improvement of living conditions of slum dwellers in Mumbai. As part of this project we are trying to link different NGO's , corporates and Government agencies so that the problems in slums can be tackled in a more structured and efficient way
Interested people who would like to volunteer and work along with us in contacting corporates and NGO's can get in touch with:

Ankur Banerjee ([email protected])
Abhishek Kabra ([email protected])

The NGO would be giving certificates to all volunteers as a token of appreciation for the efforts put in.

If you would like to help the slum people in any other way like providing tution to children once a week , or volunteering in health camps etc you may also get in touch with us.

Thanks
Ankur
Abhishek
(PGP participants S P Jain Institute of Management and Research)

Hi,

I have been selected for the 2005-2007 batch at SPJIMR. I would be more than willing to offer any help. I can try and rope in a couple of other batchmates too.

Regards,

Lipika

Hi Lipika,

Congrats on getting through to SP Jain!!!!

Regarding the volunteer work Please send a mail with your contact details to [email protected] or [email protected] .

You can also call up at 9820017640

Rgds,
Ankur/Abhishek