Profile Review for IIM ABC Call

Hi guys.Im a final year student from MIT Manipal ( Oh darn ) pursuing CSE, graduating in 2014 . As my username suggests, My GPA is 6.86/10 with one year to go.85 & 82 percent in 10 12 boards CBSE. On my marksheets you will find a wh…

Hi guys.

Im a final year student from MIT Manipal ( Oh darn ) pursuing CSE, graduating in 2014 . As my username suggests, My GPA is 6.86/10 with one year to go.

85 & 82 percent in 10 12 boards CBSE.

On my marksheets you will find a whole of lot of Es.

Academically Im doomed.

That said, for the past two years I have been working with my startups.

I am heavily into entrepreneurship having setup an entirely student-run IT & Social media services startup clocking in big venture funded startups as clients as well Tata Sky ( my biggest client so far ).

My second venture is a 3D Printer manufacturing and rapid prototyping firm which has been operating for the past 6 months and well, I think Ill be really rich soon. Both my firms are now Pvt. Ltd. companies and I have established a good reputation within the entrepreneurial and technology sector.

I have also interned at a consultancy for two months ( big 4 ) and have learnt quite extensively.I am engaging myself with another really big idea backed by really big names and will be working with that for the next two years and hopefully will be partnering with b-schools for the same.

What percentile should be the minimum target for me to get a call from IIM ABC? FMS ?

guys take this survey regarding flying habits in india. it is for an academic project at IIM CALCUTTA. thanksss!!!! https://docs.google.com/a/email.iimcal.ac.in/form... Indigo- The consumers choice docs.google.com