Profile Evaluation - 710 (Q50 V35)

Hi, Could you please comment on my profile? Score:710 (Q50 V35, AWA - 5.0/6.0) - Third attempt Nationality: Indian Experience : 6 yrs IT including 21 months International Exp. Extra Curriculars: Average Hobbies: Photography …

Hi,

Could you please comment on my profile?

Score:710 (Q50 V35, AWA - 5.0/6.0) - Third attempt
Nationality: Indian
Experience : 6 yrs IT including 21 months International Exp.
Extra Curriculars: Average
Hobbies: Photography

I am targeting schools like ISB(India), McCombs, Tuck, Booth etc.

Please guide me whether my profile looks good or just average so far. Do i stand good chances of admission?

Thanks

Though it's unfair to comment on profile on basis of only couple of things ,i'll give it a try.710 is an average score for the schools you are targetting.Since you belong to the large applicant group of IIT male, you need to highlight differentiators in your essays.Your high work-ex is positive for you but all boils down to how that reflects in your essays.All the best.

Please note these are my personal opinions based purely on my experience and i am no admission consultant.

P.S.:
1.Please do not start threads when relevant threads are already existing.The chances of getting responses are much more in existing threads.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/14956-phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-525.html#post3514330

Hi Rachita, Please give me some overview(Analysis) of my profile and suggest some potential and realistic schools.

My Profile:

GMAT: 750(50Q, 41V)

GPA: 7.85 ( out of 10)

Degree: Engineering in Computer Science.

Experience: 3+ years, Fluent in English,

First Job : Joined as frasher in Cognizant.

One of the major software service compeny.

One of the best performer at my job.

Second: Going to join CG

Extracurricular: Was a active member of Cognizant's CSR program.

Was also involved in a national level event at college time.

Like to involve in voluntreer programs in spare times.

Expected output:

Want to learn/master the leadership and how

to handle firm/pepole.

Post MBA goals: Want to start processed food manufacturing food.

Want to target Indian industry.