procedure for cet colleges - registering

Hi, Good day all, PPL I have a few questions around mah cet (for management course). After registering for the exam in the dte website, do I have to also register separately for each and every college that comes under cet(in the respective co…

Hi, Good day all,

PPL I have a few questions around mah cet (for management course). After registering for the exam in the dte website, do I have to also register separately for each and every college that comes under cet(in the respective college/university website) or do I automatically get qualified for those colleges/university that take cet score? In specific, would I receive call letters for gd/pi from the colleges/universities (like wellingkar, k j somaiya, jbims, lbs etc.,) if I just register for mah cet exam in dte website?
Thank you for helping

ps: if any one else has answered this question before in the forums, kindly direct me to that link as i am unable to find the same
Hi, Good day all,

PPL I have a few questions around mah cet (for management course). After registering for the exam in the dte website, do I have to also register separately for each and every college that comes under cet(in the respective college/university website) or do I automatically get qualified for those colleges/university that take cet score? In specific, would I receive call letters for gd/pi from the colleges/universities (like wellingkar, k j somaiya, jbims, lbs etc.,) if I just register for mah cet exam in dte website?
Thank you for helping

ps: if any one else has answered this question before in the forums, kindly direct me to that link as i am unable to find the same

Yes and NO

see dude, each college has 2 courses, MMS and PGDM, u automatically get applied to MMS as it comes under dte and mumbai university, but for PGDM u have to apply separately, as PG is run by the college.